what champion should i get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoltenLolz

01-31-2013

Im thinking elise nocturne graves fiora wukong irelia or heimer but im not sure what to get please tell me what i should get.

cruzaider4

01-31-2013

depends if your are a killer supporter or defender or just plain jungler nocturne is awesome jungler.
graves awesome supporter or ADC with great damage if used correctly.
Elise is a very good ganker and jungler with her spider form.
Irelia is really fun to use and can do somewhat good amount of damage and has some armor nd health.
Heimer idk havnt used him yet.
Fiora is just plain op unless u go vs a tank like rammus.
Wukong awesome champ great dmg nd his passive makes him sorta tanky awesome health.
You choose depending on your playing style

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-31-2013

get ahri,

shes not OP shes just really pro.

Irelia is fun too

Soraffeson

01-31-2013

Heimer is squishy and weak....his turrents and his rockets do the majority of his damage. He's a great champ to have fun with but he is super squishy. The moment you place two turrents...any decent player should know to destroy those...once you destroy those...you kill the main factor of heimers farming abilities. At max level of his Q (his turrents) they do aoe damage, his W (his rockets) hit three targets....his E is a good stun but it's slow to throw so very easy to dodge...and all his R does is bring his turrents to full health and a slow effect along with changing the color of the turrents. He is great to use in a 5v5 but you have to plan ahead with your turrents..and stay in the back on the fight.

MoltenLolz

01-31-2013

wow alot of feedback ty and i have ahri btw just got bored of her after awhile