Shaco getting nerfed...again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExoriFrigo

01-31-2013

I believe this nerf is completely unnecessary because shaco relies on his first set of boxes at blue and wolves if you like to clear those buffs quickly if you somehow trigger the boxes by invading his jungle will become greatly affected not only making it super slow but also by removing his slow on the shiv affects what already is his so called useless late game.

As shown in the video for the season patch shaco can in fact use his boxes to jungle however waiting to place 3 or more boxes around the lizard to make the boxes tank it is difficult since it will sometimes aggro on to you or the time it takes to place all the boxes sets him back specially since he is all about ganking and feeding his teammates. After this boxes become kind of useless because of the fact they can only "tank" 2 hits from lizard or golem.

Removing his slow will greatly affect his gank ability and late game even more because he would almost have no utility because his boxes get destroyed or provide a split second fear which usually ends up fearing 1 or 2 people.

His deceive debuff however I don't mind i feel like it did need a little bit of a nerf because of massive range.

Best Corki NA

01-31-2013

shaco definitelty needs a nerf

but my opinion is pretty biased so idk

ExoriFrigo

01-31-2013

Honestly it's when a player gets good with certain champion that people start complaining and let the nerfs rain because someone learned and developed some tricks with certain champions, and just because people get beat by certain champion they demand buffs and what happens? Riot gives it to them.
Lets take Darius for example, you see lots of people complaining about him because of his power and ult but the truth is people just dont know how to play against him and counter him properly.