Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAteHerCookie

01-31-2013

I'll give you my Goth Annie skin if you jump off a cliff.

Quintessence

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by K G Morder View Post
The fact that the CE price is for the entire bundle, not the 1 skin.

if you paid all that RP for just one skin, which was until now, pretty ****, then you are the dickhead here, no?
I actually love the skin, sorry you can't appreciate it. All the more reason you don't deserve it.

Razrmeister

01-31-2013

+1 to da op.

blitz4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAteHerCookie View Post
I'll give you my Goth Annie skin if you jump off a cliff.
That's another legality. It's not yours to give. All in game content belongs to Riot and only Riot. (The Pax skins, though, are a special case.) You purchase the right to "use" Riot's property when buying in game pieces of content.

RaDMaNx

01-31-2013

If I paid for the package so should you. Why should you be any different from the rest of us? I played this game pre season 1 and I support this small developing game buy buying the package.

You might have came later bit you didn't show your support by buying the package, that is your lost.

in fact, the package deal is still there so if you want it pay what we paid.

on a side note did you know that congressmen kids get free college while the rest of us has to pay.

does that sound fair to you?

I get free college but I earned it with for serving my country.

Bakabridget

01-31-2013

It's funny because all or atleast almost all of you would be doing the same thing if you were one of the people who bought the pack for the promised EXCLUSIVE skin.

Damn hypocrites.

buttersnipss

01-31-2013

so hilarious how mad people get over a ****ing skin in a videogame that they probably had no interest in before the announcement. its an exclusive skin, deal with it.

Krimson62

01-31-2013

What's even funnier is most of the forums are so called democrats or liberals...

Shows they really only support "keeping what's yours" and not equal distribution when it effects them personally.

Does that make goth annie owners the 1%?

blitz4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDMaNx View Post
If I paid for the package so should you. Why should you be any different from the rest of us? I played this game pre season 1 and I support this small developing game buy buying the package.

You might have came later bit you didn't show your support by buying the package, that is your lost.

in fact, the package deal is still there so if you want it pay what we paid.

on a side note did you know that congressmen kids get free college while the rest of us has to pay.

does that sound fair to you?

I get free college but I earned it with for serving my country.
Do yourself a favor and read what you just wrote out loud. Do it. Then picture saying that to someone you legitimately know. A good friend, brother, sister, perhaps a neighbor.

Imagine telling them what you just stated face to face. Imagine what they'd think of you.

That's all.

xXxODINxXx

01-31-2013

personally I think Riot should just discontinue the idea of putting the collectors edition of skins up for sale. Then just never discuss it again. For some reason there is anger on both sides of the coin. It seems that neither side can really be pleased. SO really it hurts Riot more to even continue this anymore, they have a game to maintain, and a product to hone. It would be better if they spent their time on that. Yes I know they want to please players in anyway they can. But, there is a point when you just have to move on and expand upon their product i.e. this game

Besides all of the people upset about a skin will still be here tommrow to play the game, and eventually buy something else from the company regardless of what Riot does or doesn't do.