Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kthnxbai

Recruiter

01-31-2013

instead of getting mad just buy Panda Annie, which is 1000x better anyways.

part of a skin's value is its exclusiveness. i can see their point of view.

plus, nobody plays annie anyways

Exman33

01-31-2013

Quote:
Kchaosrei:
You guys got to be the most selfish people in existence. The fact that people down vote a plan to let others have what will be a nice skin for would of been a reasonable price. Sry that a good portion of the community didn't buy champions and didnt get the pack.

Riot never promised that it wouldn't be out of the pack. Hell they are upgrading your skin for free. A charitable person would say i hope others can pick this up also.

This community truly is trash these days. Everyone wanting there skins rare so that when riot finally allows trading they can rip off others. I hope when people see users with that skin on they find a reason to report the greedy owner.

All this said I personally wasn't going to buy it, you didn't hurt me. But i know a few people were thinking about picking up this skin to add to there collection. Congrats people for stopping riot from making money and sharing cooling things with others.

Karma is something more than a name in this game and i hope you owners experience it first hand.

Yes they did promise that jackass. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=18374&highlight=exclusive

Sai1or Uranus

01-31-2013

<quote> Its not about buying something you want, its about buying something exclusive. </quote>

And if Riot decides to make it non-exclusive, that's their choice, and it should have been respected not crying about it to their mommy because they aren't going to be as elite snob anymore because some noob bought Goth Annie outside the bundle - boo hoo.

IcyCoolDeath

01-31-2013

Quote:
Twelfthdr:
The biggest issue I see is Riot decided to place Goth on sale as part of her VU launch and the people that already had it started QQing like babies. It's Riot's game, it's Riot's setup, Riot wants to make money, and I know they would have made a bit. There are some people that already own every champ in that bundle and don't want to spend $30+ for a single skin. That would make Goth Annie more expensive than Pulsefire Ezreal to anyone that's not new-character Level-1 ready-to-buy-things. The people that already had it, congratulations to you and your e-peen. If Riot wants to do something with their property, it's their call.

Anytime I see someone playing Goth Annie now, it's always going to be in my mind they are one of these toxic people that couldn't let someone else enjoy something Riot decided to make available to others -- which is well within their rights to do because ITS THEIR GAME AND THEIR STORE.

But it was only put up for sale because of people whining when the updated version was released. Why is 1 half crybabys but not the other? Double standard much?

Quintessence

01-31-2013

Quote:
Kchaosrei:
You guys got to be the most selfish people in existence. The fact that people down vote a plan to let others have what will be a nice skin for would of been a reasonable price. Sry that a good portion of the community didn't buy champions and didnt get the pack.

Riot never promised that it wouldn't be out of the pack. Hell they are upgrading your skin for free. A charitable person would say i hope others can pick this up also.

This community truly is trash these days. Everyone wanting there skins rare so that when riot finally allows trading they can rip off others. I hope when people see users with that skin on they find a reason to report the greedy owner.

All this said I personally wasn't going to buy it, you didn't hurt me. But i know a few people were thinking about picking up this skin to add to there collection. Congrats people for stopping riot from making money and sharing cooling things with others.

Karma is something more than a name in this game and i hope you owners experience it first hand.

Edit post something with a vote please. Don't let this thread disappear.

Dear Entitled Dick-Head,

What gives you the right to get the skin at a cheaper price?

Love,
Quintessence

Kchaosrei

01-31-2013

Quote:
IcyCoolDeath:
Its alot like the OP because its satire, its designed to be that , glad you caught that.

Its not about buying something you want, its about buying something exclusive. I want pax jax, can I buy him?

Just badly done satire.

If riot wanted to put in the store then yes. I would not say that they shouldn't allow u the opportunity, which is what happened here. Riot was going to put this skin in the store. A greedy minority shouted it down when most people couldn't even reply let alone see what was happening.

kthnxbai

Recruiter

01-31-2013

i don't understand why people are getting so mad about this. I HAVE NOT SEEN AN ANNIE OUTSIDE OF ARAM IN OVER TWO MONTHS.

Quote:
Twelfthdr:
<quote> Its not about buying something you want, its about buying something exclusive. </quote>

And if Riot decides to make it non-exclusive, that's their choice, and it should have been respected not crying about it to their mommy because they aren't going to be as elite snob anymore because some noob bought Goth Annie outside the bundle - boo hoo.

jesus this is painfully childish.

blitz4

01-31-2013

Quote:
Your Persona:
Actually they did. When they announced that purchasing the Collector's Edition would get you a skin exclusive to the bundle.

Your trying to play the legality game, which doesn't work considering the fact that, as seen with the Constitution, words can have double meaning.

Why do you think we have the supreme court?

Anyways, since you instigated the legality game, here's the double meaning.

According to Mirriam Webster...The definition of Exclusive.

Quote:
b : limiting or limited to possession, control, or use by a single individual or group

The legality here is that the wording (In the definition nor product description.) doesn't say that it must and will always be exclusive to that bundle. The description was merely advertising that it, by happenstance, is exclusive at that time. The only real obligation here that Riot has, should they offer it to the public, would be to edit the bundle description so that it wouldn't be false advertising.

Woozl

01-31-2013

Quote:
Your Persona:
Actually they did. When they announced that purchasing the Collector's Edition would get you a skin exclusive to the bundle.

This. Too bad GD is too stupid and greedy to respect our right to exclusive property...

K G Morder

01-31-2013

Quote:
Dear Entitled Dick-Head,

What gives you the right to get the skin at a cheaper price?

Love,
Quintessence

The fact that the CE price is for the entire bundle, not the 1 skin.

if you paid all that RP for just one skin, which was until now, pretty ****, then you are the dickhead here, no?