Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walram Amani

02-03-2013

So still no one knows if they said they'd keep it exclusive permanently?

StonerSundays

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walram Amani View Post
So still no one knows if they said they'd keep it exclusive permanently?
Can't keep an item exclusive, if it was never so in the first place. =)

Walram Amani

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerSundays View Post
Can't keep an item exclusive, if it was never so in the first place. =)
So what were the other arguments the Goth Annie Owners had?

StonerSundays

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walram Amani View Post
So what were the other arguments the Goth Annie Owners had?
That they paid 3900rp. they we de-bunked that, the skin cost them 120rp included in the bundle. =)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...65743&page=174

Feel free to look.

iWeasle

Recruiter

02-03-2013

I dont play annie, I dont want to, I dont care about her skins, but who cares if something is exclusive, is it just for a status symbol? who needs that? If someone wants to get a skin, who is anyone to say no? The skin you get is a personal thing, who cares who else has it? If I played annie and loved the skin, I would want others to be able to use the skin too, as if I love it, others might too, it means other people would be happy, whats wrong with that? Why say I have this skin, i bought it, you shouldnt be able to, it doesnt seem very fair, its not even like this was a limited edition skin (which is something i dont really like the concept of either) or a special event givaway, (another thing i dont really like), people can get this skin no matter what, so its not exclusive really, its part of a pack, but what if you only want the annie skin, i dont play all champions, theres no reason for me to get a bunch of champions i wont play, its riots decision in the end, they dont really owe any of us anything, they give us this game for free (well kinda, they made a free game, but its so addictive that you cant help but spend money on it, but its still optional) but trying to stop riot from making a skin available isnt very friendly, and it goes against what i just said about riot getting to make final decisions as its their game and to get it we didnt have to do annything but press download.

Walram Amani

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerSundays View Post
That they paid 3900rp. they we de-bunked that, the skin cost them 120rp included in the bundle. =)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...65743&page=174

Feel free to look.
So all their arguments were groundless, and Riot still caved?

Bolby

02-03-2013

I honestly don't care either way. I enjoy seeing some rare things that not everyone has, but in retrospect I don't believe in sheer exclusiveness. I own the skin, but only really used it during the first year when the game was released. (When Annie had less competition) The skin also didn't look that amazing either as new skins were released.

What needs to really be asked, is when did people all the sudden take interest in the Goth Skin. Both parties. I did not anticipate an Annie visual rework, and while it did improve upon her appearance, it brings into question that the only reason people care now, is due to the rework. People never really seemed to care about Goth Annie or Annie in general, until this point.

This creates further questioning why it is important to either party......

Wika

02-03-2013

Bump for a limited release.