Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitten Pawz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saruyan View Post
no. all 4 are exclusive to their particular package, and those two are PREORDER exclusives.

it cant be used against them, it is as it says. it is exclusive to the bundle, and if they say it was, then they should keep their word.
How can they keep their word if they never advertised it as exclusive. It can be used against them because they link that particular post thinking it advertises Gothic Annie as being exclusive when it's referring to Alistar and Ryze. The Gothic Annie owners are mad because they think they were "promised it was going to be exclusive"

Kitten Pawz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saruyan View Post
where does it say it isnt?

you get the skin for ordering the collectors pack, and when you preorder it, you got something more.

so they should change the fact that it was exclusive to its particular pack because it was updated?
They should allow it to be sold temporarily as a stand alone skin not because it was updated, but because they were planning to and the only reason they aren't is because a bunch of people felt they were promised something they weren't.....

Teemo Support GG

02-02-2013

its already been stated it'll be going on sale for cheap with the "Greedy" owners getting reimbursed because they price they paid was way to much for the skin.

Grats on being retarded.

Oznap

02-02-2013

Its not like you can go buy the Gothic Annie skin if you really want to.
Oh wait...

Maybe you guys are greedy for wanting an skin that is only exclusive if you consider your cash a higher priority.

Kitten Pawz

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oznap View Post
Its not like you can go buy the Gothic Annie skin if you really want to.
Oh wait...

Maybe you guys are greedy for wanting an skin that is only exclusive if you consider your cash a higher priority.
I had no issue with not getting this skin until Riot announced they will sell it separate and Gothic Annie owners got it reverted because they thought they were promised something they weren't.

If they never announced it, I would have nothing to be upset about.

Saruyan

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Kitten Pawz View Post
How can they keep their word if they never advertised it as exclusive. It can be used against them because they link that particular post thinking it advertises Gothic Annie as being exclusive when it's referring to Alistar and Ryze. The Gothic Annie owners are mad because they think they were "promised it was going to be exclusive"
it is exclusive to the pack. i dont see how people dont under stand that.

the preorder exlusiveness added another skin.
im not sure how this is so hard for people to understand.

and no they shouldnt allow it to be sold seperately, obviously hippa wasnt here when that statement was made, so he wasnt even aware of the exclusiveness of the skin. it wouldnt be the first time he has been unaware of things, and after the outcry that was obviously going to happen ebcause the skin was designated as exclusive, he retracted it.

if you all want the same thing as they got, you can buy it, no one is stoping you from making that purchase.

Kitten Pawz

02-02-2013

No one promised Gothic Annie as an exclusive skin. They made AW Caitlyn a regular skin that anyone can buy for 975. There is no reason for the Annie skin not to be sold by itself.

Saruyan

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Kitten Pawz View Post
No one promised Gothic Annie as an exclusive skin. They made AW Caitlyn a regular skin that anyone can buy for 975. There is no reason for the Annie skin not to be sold by itself.
AW caitlyn was never promised to be exclusive. the people who got it got it for free*, and the perk was that you got to have it before other people did.

that was specifically stated.

Bėst Kat NA

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshiro View Post
Kitty cat Katarina is a legacy skin, Goth Annie isn't. Almost 4000 RP for 1 skin is just too much for people like me who own almost all champions on that pack.
Stop punishing others because you can't get your hands on a legacy skin.
So let me get this straight, you want something which you dont have the means to get, and so do i, why are you more entitled to it than me... also its a limited not legacy

NeoLlama

02-02-2013

I don't own goth annie but i don't want you to have it because your tears give me joy.