Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObscureClockwork

01-31-2013

Quote:
Winderz:
You are wrong, nice wiki link. Prarie dogs will have themselves killed to ensure survival for their kins.

it allows the survival of their genes, which is benefiting them. have you read the mathematical analysis/anything about the theories of the evolutionary development of altruism?

NEXT!

My nigguh totoro

Recruiter

01-31-2013

i don't get why they're so butthurt tbh. you can just literally buy the bundle and send in a support ticket for a refund to keep the annie skin. so you basically spent 20$ on the skin instead of 35$.

it is not exclusive as you guys think, sorry to break it to ya'll goth annie owners.
essentially it was more of a sale for us mortals to save 5$.

Dewtrocity

01-31-2013

Honestly why do people make such a big deal about a skin for a champion that not only is very rarely played(the majority of people complaining probably don't even play her) but the skin itself isn't even that great, Panda Annie is 10x better than it.

DreamsofVoid

01-31-2013

Quote:
Winderz:
You are wrong, nice wiki link. Prarie dogs will have themselves killed to ensure survival for their kins.

If you even took time to read any of that, you would see that I am right ... What you described IS Price's Theorem ... Price said that if a mother throws herself into a burning building to save her three children but dies in the procress, then her genetic line is now saved and her progeny can continue to exist SOLELY because of the fact that she did throw herself into that fire.

It is exactly what you just said ... maybe you should read that link then, buddy.

Spectral Silence

01-31-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=18374&highlight=exclusive

DreamsofVoid

01-31-2013

Quote:
ObscureClockwork:
it allows the survival of their genes, which is benefiting them. have you read the mathematical analysis/anything about the theories of the evolutionary development of altruism?

NEXT!

Thank you.

SavageMinnow

01-31-2013

People complaining that they're entitled to something by saying the people who have it already are acting entitled. Exclusive means exclusive, stop being thick.

No, I don't have the skin.

Xivilai Anaxes

01-31-2013

Quote:
Kchaosrei:
"Karma is something more than a name in this game and i hope you owners experience it first hand."

I was going to give a **** about the thread, then I saw this.

Kchaosrei

01-31-2013

Quote:
IcyCoolDeath:
OK time to play devils advocate.

Dear entitled summoners: Why do you feel that you deserve to buy a skin, a exclusive skin (yes riot has said this), for less then anyone else? Especially when this skin has been out for YEARS and its only a big deal now cause she got a update.

Also the only reason it was gonna be released in the first place was because of whiney entitled people on the forums.

I hope that when someone whines about not having the skin in game, the other people find a reason to report there entitled butts.

Yay blanket statements!

Wow people feel entitled to spend money and support the game that they enjoy. Those selfish *******s. How dare they purchase something that they also want. They should be shot. /sarcasm

Your post is obviously a very edited version of the OP.

GingerBeardMan

01-31-2013

Quote:
Kchaosrei:
You guys got to be the most selfish people in existence. The fact that people down vote a plan to let others have what will be a nice skin for would of been a reasonable price. Sry that a good portion of the community didn't buy champions and didnt get the pack.

Riot never promised that it wouldn't be out of the pack. Hell they are upgrading your skin for free. A charitable person would say i hope others can pick this up also.

This community truly is trash these days. Everyone wanting there skins rare so that when riot finally allows trading they can rip off others. I hope when people see users with that skin on they find a reason to report the greedy owner.

All this said I personally wasn't going to buy it, you didn't hurt me. But i know a few people were thinking about picking up this skin to add to there collection. Congrats people for stopping riot from making money and sharing cooling things with others.

Karma is something more than a name in this game and i hope you owners experience it first hand.

When was the last time you saw goth annie? When was the last time you saw medieval twitch? You can't purchase Riot singed you have to go to events for that... So now we're the selfish *******s because we pre-purchased the game and got a couple unique skins to show for it? Actually sir, your the ******* for expecting riot to remove skin exclusivity.