Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunalesca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

that's why we can't have nice things...

Deikan

02-01-2013

Quote:
A charitable person would say i hope others can pick this up also.
This is where you're wrong.
First, that's not what a charitable person would do. I think you are confused about the meaning of the word.
Second, humans are selfish in nature.

K G Morder

02-01-2013

Bumping all related threads...

XElement

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
You guys got to be the most selfish people in existence. The fact that people down vote a plan to let others have what will be a nice skin for would of been a reasonable price. Sry that a good portion of the community didn't buy champions and didnt get the pack.

Riot never promised that it wouldn't be out of the pack. Hell they are upgrading your skin for free. A charitable person would say i hope others can pick this up also.

This community truly is trash these days. Everyone wanting there skins rare so that when riot finally allows trading they can rip off others. I hope when people see users with that skin on they find a reason to report the greedy owner.

All this said I personally wasn't going to buy it, you didn't hurt me. But i know a few people were thinking about picking up this skin to add to there collection. Congrats people for stopping riot from making money and sharing cooling things with others.

Karma is something more than a name in this game and i hope you owners experience it first hand.

Edit post something with a vote please. Don't let this thread disappear.

2nd edit. good job people getting 100+
3rd edit +150 votes in 3ish hours. And not even a red post to pull people here.
4th 6 hours and almost 200 positive votes. Please keep posting your opinions. Not bad since we don't have a red posting.
Well its the next day and 210+ votes

A thread with a poll and reds actually posting. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...30940#34130940
Please continue keeping this pro sale thread going.
Dear OP, you call them selfish yet you want the skin out of the bundle now that it looks good AFTER the players spent a lot of money on the bundle and got the skin.
Why should you get the special treatment?

Now w.e, BOTH sides are selfish. Idc what you say, BOTH sides are.
They got the skin through a bundle, which was the only way.
You guys want the skin wihtout the bundle now that it looks good.

You wouldn't care about it if not for the visual upgrade.
Now you care. Now you want it out of the bundle.

XElement

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
its no longer the same skin its been upgraded.

also still sry that i am not willing to spend $40 for a skin when i own everything else.
Exactly, yet some people did.
So why would they feel happy taht you can get a skin that you can only get through a bundle without the bundle? For a mer 10 bucks you can get a special skin.

Which w.e, not saying the goth annie shouldn't be on sale. But nor am I saying it should.
I think its funny how people are raging and upset so badly.
You guy snever cared until it was upgraded.
Now all of a sudden you want the skin out of the bundle while some actually paid a lot for it,.

Next you'll start a campaign for all legendary skins to be on sale too right?
That is the SAME logic is it not?
Old holiday skins should be on sale if an exclusive bundle skin could be on as well.

K G Morder

02-01-2013

That's the whole point, and the reason Riot even CONSIDERED the sale. It was updated, and they wanted to share it with more people for a limited time.

It goes both ways though. Until the VU, the Goth Annie owners probably would not have raised NEARLY as much of a fuss before the Annie VU was a thing.

Teh Nico Robin

02-01-2013

HAHA so i got kitty kat katarina, silent night sone, santa gragas, candycane MF and what makes me feel good is the fact that when i get in game people always say "ooo i hate you" "ooo im jealous" "ooo i wish i had that skin" it makes people who buy it feel good knowing you will NEVER get the skin!! muahahahahahaha

Kitten Pawz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

So the people that own Goth Annie say it shouldn't be sold in the skins section of the store because Riot said the bundle came with an "exclusive skin"? That doesn't mean it's supposed to be exclusive forever.

Riot said Arctic Warfare Caitlyn was exclusive the PC Gamer magazine. You had to go out and purchase a magazine to get this skin. I couldn't even FIND THE DARN THING because it was sold out everywhere I went by the time I was able to leave the house. If Riot never released her in the store, I would not be able to buy that skin. But guess what, they did and no one cares.

Why are Gothic Annie owners upset about that skin not being exclusive but no one cared when the Caitlyn skin was no longer exclusive?

Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...34676#14334676

Struggler9996

02-01-2013

You mad, op?

*never uses goth Annie skin but still flaunts ownership*

K G Morder

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Kitten Pawz View Post
So the people that own Goth Annie say it shouldn't be sold in the skins section of the store because Riot said the bundle came with an "exclusive skin"? That doesn't mean it's supposed to be exclusive forever.

Riot said Arctic Warfare Caitlyn was exclusive the PC Gamer magazine. You had to go out and purchase a magazine to get this skin. I couldn't even FIND THE DARN THING because it was sold out everywhere I went by the time I was able to leave the house. If Riot never released her in the store, I would not be able to buy that skin. But guess what, they did and no one cares.

Why are Gothic Annie owners upset about that skin not being exclusive but no one cared when the Caitlyn skin was no longer exclusive?

Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...34676#14334676
because they are desperately trying to cling to whatever argument no matter how frail, that they did not waste their money on an overpriced bundle just for ONE skin when they already owned some if not all the content