Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JupitersKy

02-01-2013

Ill first start by saying i give 0 fcks about this annie skin or kayle skin which i own on my main cause i got retail version of the game from a friend who got me into this game few years ago. Like most are saying the skin was said to be Exclusive to the bundle. If they allowed you to get it for 975, then whats stopping them from re-releasing things like kitty kat katarina?

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

they should re-release kitty kat. Some people seem to think that only they should of something. That others also owning it makes them less.

Those are very sry people.

Riot should put on sale what they want. When they want to. And let those that want to spend there money at the time make there transactions. You know the thing that is called caplitlism

Afince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

bump

Kchaosrei

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afince View Post
bump
thanks for the bump.

All things considering i am surprised this thread has done as well as it has. There will be no official red post cause of how the OP is made. i do not regret the op but i may add some things later in it.

Those that care need to keep this thread going and get others to +1 it. Also the poll link that i added shows a 2 to 1 in favor of a 975 price. And doesn't even have as many + votes.

Xyltin

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
they should re-release kitty kat. Some people seem to think that only they should of something. That others also owning it makes them less.

Those are very sry people.

Riot should put on sale what they want. When they want to. And let those that want to spend there money at the time make there transactions. You know the thing that is called caplitlism
And in that world, if you give your word as a company to your customers, you shouldn't break it or you will fall long and hit the floor really hard. Cause once you break one promise, the people won't believe you anymore.

Reputation and reliability are very important.

coffeeINJECTION

02-01-2013

Hmm I have the skin from the bundle and I don't even play Annie. . . . Guess I should randomly queue up and use it to suck balls just for the hell of it.

Ramanas

02-01-2013

ITT: People who bought the pack wanting to justify spending $40 on a skin.

Kchaosrei

02-01-2013

the upvotes are still going higher.

Slayer39

02-01-2013

Agreed

Irisaurus Rex

02-01-2013

lol
i got frankentibbers annie anyways lol