Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZapatillaLoca

02-01-2013

Ive been playing this game for 3 years, Ive never once seen anyone with a goth annie skin..this whole argument is so "sandbox, king-of-the-hill"" sh-it that i wasted a couple of hours reading all the posts just so i could laugh my a$$ off.
both sides of the "controversy" are simply an elite group of self absorbed little brats with a huge sense of entitlement and Riot made a huge mistake pandering to the whiners..

Valoc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

It's a skin. Whether it's for exclusivity or not....who cares. The amount of whining in this thread is atrocious. Relax, take a deep breath, and realize at the end of the day, you having or not having a skin doesn't effect anything. It's a purely cosmetic item. So many people in these threads are butthurt about it, like I just f'd your mom or skinned your cat.

Move along people, nothing to see here but children at work.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

its more than just a skin argument. It about riots reaction to what they said was a wave of unhappy people. Those few made such a loud noise that riot did a 180 and quickly shut down there plans for the rest of the community.

Never has so few, that are so greedy, affected so many others. Those that post in these threads are just the vocal ones. There are those that will never post who will still be effected by this.

Is it the end of the world? No, but i don't want a company that i do purchase stuff from to be run around by flash internet mobs. They are unhappy and spoke first when there wasn't a real issue to start with. They made the purchases for more than just a skin, the skin was just included.

Wise Squirrel

02-01-2013

I honestly think both sides are equally selfish.

It's just a skin, let it be exclusive, if you really want it just buy the pack.

The OP sounds rather aggressive so I am seeing him as the bad guy here.

Stop attacking the goth annie owners, all they wanted was uniqueness, now you want to stomp on that and laugh at them.

DrRomance

02-01-2013

I'm tired of these threads, Riot made the right choice, you are deluding yourself, good bye

Kchaosrei

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Squirrel View Post
I honestly think both sides are equally selfish.

It's just a skin, let it be exclusive, if you really want it just buy the pack.

The OP sounds rather aggressive so I am seeing him as the bad guy here.

Stop attacking the goth annie owners, all they wanted was uniqueness, now you want to stomp on that and laugh at them.
Not all wanted this. I am pretty sure less than a 1/4 cried out. Hell i bet 1/2 of the goth owners don't care one way or another. But the squeaky wheel got the Internets attention here. Now the rest of the riot community can speak up.

Am i aggressive? Yes, why does that make me the bad guy? Being aggressive has nothing to do with right and wrong. What is wrong is that i paid x for all this stuff and a skin was included. So others that only want the skin at Y price should be stopped.

Superstarsage

02-01-2013

I am a goth annie owner, and i really don't care either way. Should i still be "reported" by any means necessary if i choose to use Goth Annie?

smurfsarehot

02-01-2013

Someone doesn't understand economics. "The community really is trash." How can you get on a high horse, browbeat an entire community, and then whine about an artificial price cap on an imaginary good?

"You people with your nice things; EVERYONE should have YOUR nice things!"

...sounds like a speech from the Bolshevik revolution.

SirEnvy

02-01-2013

So many people butthurt because Riot made the RIGHT choice. Oh well. Goth Annie for me. <3 You should have bought the bundle early on. Cheers!

Kchaosrei

02-01-2013

I am not asking riot to give the annie skin away. They should charge any amount they like. But riot had choose to offer the skin for a 975 RP deal. This is not entitlement, i don't have the right to the skin. But also people don't have the right to block it either

But those who thought they were the elite screamed bloody murder fast and loud. So i would say this is more like Nobility versus the masses. They have what they want and don't want to allow others the same.