Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TGPopples

02-01-2013

Clearly in order for riot to solve this problem everyone who bought the bundle can keep the original annie skin they paid for and for 975 Rp they can buy the new reworked skin. SO you can keep you old inferior skin you paid for and pay for riots new skin they worked on just like everyone else. The skins arent the same and your getting the new skin for free dip****s stop crying and enjoy it. Unless you want to come on of pocket another 975 for basicly a new skin and have the option to keep the old one.

ChillxIGotThis

Recruiter

02-01-2013

I don't play Annie, but if I had the Goth skin, I would.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Glad that this thread continued a bit over night. Hopefully it continues.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipeoples View Post
Clearly in order for riot to solve this problem everyone who bought the bundle can keep the original annie skin they paid for and for 975 Rp they can buy the new reworked skin. SO you can keep you old inferior skin you paid for and pay for riots new skin they worked on just like everyone else. The skins arent the same and your getting the new skin for free dip****s stop crying and enjoy it. Unless you want to come on of pocket another 975 for basicly a new skin and have the option to keep the old one.

LOL i think this amswer would be for the best. Plus riot would get even more money.

Teemo Support GG

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
Agreed, anyone who specifically wants to block other people from having what they have are ******bags.
Can we re-release all the limited skins please?

Ansaa

02-01-2013

+1!

When I saw all the downvotes I was like WOW... some people are selfish. SO WHAT other people want that skin too, and don't want to spend 3900 RP for 1 skin, so they didn't get it. Now they will, so whats your problem? You want to feel special??

Aaaand... its not like you wasted 3000 RP. There were other things in the bundle too... assuming you didn't buy as bundle full of stuff you already owned!

Map Awareness

02-01-2013

Wait, when did they release a Jew Annie skin?

Teemo Support GG

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Map Awareness View Post
Wait, when did they release a Jew Annie skin?
If you are new to the drama.

Goth ANnie for digitals collectors edition for 3900,
Skins being reworked so it doesn't look like ****.

Riot goes to release it for 975 RP, which was a bit of a weird thing since it was suppose to be a skin limited to collectors edition.

So riot changed its mind, and is going to fix the collectors edition so its cost goes down the more of its contents you own so people won't have to pay 3900 for it.
Be aboot a month or two though. While also they plan to reimburse people who buy the pack JUST for the skin @ 3900.

Uccisore

02-01-2013

This thread is stupid, and I'm going to pointlessly explain why even though the OP is just going to downvote me and give a 5 word reply in bad English.

Suppose I'm shopping around online and I see that they're selling rifle targets that look like babies. I order a bunch of them, and when I get them, they turn out to be just regular, big round orange targets. The company lied to me- they sold me one thing, and I got something else. You going

"LOL WHAT KIND OF ****** BAG WANTS A TARGET THAT LOOKS LIKE A BABY??"

has nothing to do with anything. The company still lied. From what I can tell, Riot offered the Goth Annie skin as 'exclusive' to the bundle, that's what it says in the advertisement of the bundle in the client. If that's what they advertise, then that's what they should do, because that's what you thought you were getting when you placed the order. Whether or not you bought it for good reasons or bad reasons or whatever doesn't change that. What this thread is essentially saying is that people don't have reason to expect a business to live by their advertising just because the OP has a moral problem with the product being sold. The OP thinks people who buy rare things are greedy and evil, apparently. Fine. But that doesn't mean it's ok for a company to call something rare and then turn around and make it as common as their most common product.

Poopy McBallsack

02-01-2013

qq.
deal
with

it