Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kchaosrei

02-01-2013

i am going to add this thread to the main post. A red is posting in there so they are watching these threads.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=34130940#34130940

Kamai

02-01-2013

Sure, there are a few people who have gone and collected every Annie skin, and was rather annoyed about the legendary getting out in the first place, and are now angry about this. On the other hand, I think most sane people thought the Annie skin just a nice add-on. Would you guys even really care if the Annie skin didn't get reworked?

Tenjin

02-01-2013

Quote:
Brightinly:
To be fair, they paid for it the full price.

The name is collectors pack and it's not even the best Annie skin out there.

You are the selfish one, they spent the RP for that skin and deserve it to remain full price.

They were talking about allowing people to buy the skin only for a small amount of time, so this means you are against skin sales also?

Dr Shankums

02-01-2013

I don't care, I don't think I've ever played annie at all, but it was supposed to be an exclusive skin. The "greedy goth annie skin owners" are correct to be upset that the skin they were told was EXCLUSIVE to the pack is being sold outside of the pack.

Kchaosrei

02-01-2013

i only care that a small group of people bullied riot on this. As i have previously stated i will not be getting the skin either way. This we are losing value cause others are getting will get it is what bother me.

there have been a few posts that talk in this thread that talk about how value of things declines in real life. And how no one demands there money back when they lose a grand in worth on there pc after a year or 2. But for some reason its ok to throw a fit for a in game item and keep others from buying if they want.

Walram Amani

02-01-2013

Pretty much this. I don't even ****ing want the skin, but everyonethem being all hipster going "I Got this before it was cool, so you gotta pay the $30(or something I don't know the price) for a single skin, too" is a dick move.

Aesr

02-01-2013

Dear butthurt op, spend 3900 rp for a skin, get on my level.

IGamer

02-01-2013

If this were to happen (Goth Annie skin being available to the entire community) I wouldn't allow it. People spend 40 dollars on the bundle pack just to get the Goth Annie skin whereas a player gets it for like, what, 10 dollars wouldn't be fair at all. Theoretically speaking.

Quote:
blitz4:
That's another legality. It's not yours to give. All in game content belongs to Riot and only Riot. (The Pax skins, though, are a special case.) You purchase the right to "use" Riot's property when buying in game pieces of content.

It is a figure of speech. derp.

Sedna

02-01-2013

I feel insulted as a goth annie owner who wants to see others enjoy it, more I can see of the skin, the better.

IGamer

02-01-2013

Quote:
Abbx:
I didn't see any immediate changes there. I saw plans to make them better for the future. It was announced she'd go on sale, and then suddenly their mind changes because of some downvotes. Amazing.

I don't see any surprises there. I hear the community whining about how OP a champion is and a few weeks later, Riot nerfs that champion. Personally, I don't own Goth Annie, but if I wanted to, I would spend 40 bucks on her. Keep in mind that besides that skin, I think Spectacular Sivir and Human Ryze are also included in the bundle.