Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibodee Crocket View Post
Dear Greedy Annie owners?

Not everyone who owns and plays Annie has the skin. Your threads name is rather insulting to others.

The skin is still available you just have to buy the bundle.

''Riot never promised that it wouldn't be out of the pack'' Yes they did it has been pointed out numerous times just like the Kayle and Alistar skins.

''This community truly is trash these days. Everyone wanting there skins rare so that when riot finally allows trading they can rip off others. I hope when people see users with that skin on they find a reason to report the greedy owner.''

So all those people who have the skin but never said anything about others not having it are now trash that should be reported. Kudos you truly are an amazing piece of work.

''All this said I personally wasn't going to buy it, you didn't hurt me. But i know a few people were thinking about picking up this skin to add to there collection. Congrats people for stopping riot from making money and sharing cooling things with others.''

You seem to be pretty livid about it so either you were truly angered by it not going on sale or you are jumping on the bandwagon. The knee jerk reaction you have in this thread and the things you have said just go to show that you are what is wrong with the community. Attacking anyone who ones the skin because Riot decided not the put it on sale?

If they aren't against Gothic Annie going on sell for 975 then this thread isn't directed to them.

Funny how you say this is knee jerk when Riots thread was blown up by those complain about the opening of the availability to others out side of the out dated pack in under an hour.

I am not going to buy it, Doesn't mean that riot caving into a self rightous crowed makes not angry.

Old Vegas Dad

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
Agreed, anyone who specifically wants to block other people from having what they have are ******bags.

hey part of my fun is having things you don;t have quit QQ'ing. What next cry you cant get surprise party fids because you never bought it back in the day? Get over pick another skin. but the bundle get the skin or dont buy the bundle dont get the skin, gtfo already spoiled kids. The same ****** bags who cry about champions "costing" too much IP, GTFO it is free and you still complain. spoiled entitled little brats, generation of mommy boys who go cry and pount until someone gives them what they want. Nut up punk.

Demonik187

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Persona View Post
Actually they did. When they announced that purchasing the Collector's Edition would get you a skin exclusive to the bundle.
Cool. Keep your old ****ty looking exclusive skin, and let us buy the new one for a reasonable price. We don't want that old skin, you can keep it.

OG DunkMaster Yi

01-31-2013

Honestly why are people so adamant on not making Riot not put this on sale. Its a SKIN in a VIDEO GAME, its not going to affect how you play it in any way. imagine if they put it on sale and your an original goth Annie owner are you purposely going to ruin your game experience if you see someone else with it after?

Dysekeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

yeppp this no goth annie is ridiculous.

Shinrasaa

01-31-2013

Oh god, we needed another fingerpointing thread about this...like really...

The arguements of both sides have pretty much become "qq you wrong" "QQ no YOU wrong" "shut up, u mad special snowflake?" "no, u mad!"

Stop trying to campaign as if one side is evil while you are trying to save innocent summoners. BOTH sides are looking for their personal gain here.

The ones who bought the bundle want it to be a rarer skin.
The ones who don't want to pay 3900 RP just for the skin want the option to buy it for cheap.

Both sides are looking out for their personal interest, don't pull any of the "you are so selfish" or "special snowflake" or "greedy" BS.

And just for the record, I'd be ok if the bundle were reduced for any content you own (if you only want Annie, you could get it for a reasonable price) or if people could build their own Collector's Edition Bundle with Champions they don't already own (everyone pays the same price but gets something out of it) but the amount of QQ on the forums at the moment is very hard to read, can't we at least keep it to one thread :/

Doktor42

01-31-2013

I'm probably buying China Annie anyway, if I get any skin that is, however I have to say it's kinda stupid to be so up in arms over a skin when I seriously doubt half the people complaining even use Annie on a regular basis.

MOI3

01-31-2013

bump, WE WANT GOTH ANNIE!

Kchaosrei

02-01-2013

i bump for those that want goth annie

Lunalesca

02-01-2013

I don't even play annie, don't really care about it either.