Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Langdon

01-31-2013

just allow trading to happen and who cares anyway. I personally want to trade my bewitching nidalee to someone who likes her a lot, but is willing to part with red card kat lol

SneakyWafflez

01-31-2013

Well said, but as a good man as you are you should also honor the fact that it was in fact and EXCLUSIVE skin. It goes both ways.

Krynul

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
You guys got to be the most selfish people in existence. The fact that people down vote a plan to let others have what will be a nice skin for would of been a reasonable price. Sry that a good portion of the community didn't buy champions and didnt get the pack.

Riot never promised that it wouldn't be out of the pack. Hell they are upgrading your skin for free. A charitable person would say i hope others can pick this up also.

This community truly is trash these days. Everyone wanting there skins rare so that when riot finally allows trading they can rip off others. I hope when people see users with that skin on they find a reason to report the greedy owner.

All this said I personally wasn't going to buy it, you didn't hurt me. But i know a few people were thinking about picking up this skin to add to there collection. Congrats people for stopping riot from making money and sharing cooling things with others.

Karma is something more than a name in this game and i hope you owners experience it first hand.

Edit post something with a vote please. Don't let this thread disappear.

2nd edit. good job people getting 100+
3rd edit +150 votes in 3ish hours. And not even a red post to pull people here.
there's a Karma in this game...?

Swigness

01-31-2013

Bump, even though I'm really anxious about the supposed Panda Annie instead

Mango027

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
Agreed, anyone who specifically wants to block other people from having what they have are ******bags.
I'm looking forward to buying that Red Card Katarina.

Kaolla

01-31-2013

congrats on stopping riot from telling their artists to ever rework other old trashy skins into new and awesome things that people might want to own. you've sent a message, don't put manhours into making old stuff better, since your selfish playerbase won't let you sell it if you make it good.

yep, real mature. these guys

ShoopuS

01-31-2013

Hold on, are the whiners complaining about other Annie skins not getting effects or about Goth Annie not being available by itself?

Kadmas

01-31-2013

i hope skin trading never gets approved

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyCoolDeath View Post
Its alot like the OP because its satire, its designed to be that , glad you caught that.

Its not about buying something you want, its about buying something exclusive. I want pax jax, can I buy him?
What is this thing called eBay?

Also, you can get Pax Jax for free. You get it by going to PAX and going to the Riot Booth or something.

People don't go to PAX for the skins. They go to it because it is one of the biggest game conventions in NA. The skins are just a bonus and Riot has gone on record that PAX will LITERALLY not allow them to put the skins in the store.

Chibodee Crocket

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
You guys got to be the most selfish people in existence. The fact that people down vote a plan to let others have what will be a nice skin for would of been a reasonable price. Sry that a good portion of the community didn't buy champions and didnt get the pack.

Riot never promised that it wouldn't be out of the pack. Hell they are upgrading your skin for free. A charitable person would say i hope others can pick this up also.

This community truly is trash these days. Everyone wanting there skins rare so that when riot finally allows trading they can rip off others. I hope when people see users with that skin on they find a reason to report the greedy owner.

All this said I personally wasn't going to buy it, you didn't hurt me. But i know a few people were thinking about picking up this skin to add to there collection. Congrats people for stopping riot from making money and sharing cooling things with others.
Dear Greedy Annie owners?

Not everyone who owns and plays Annie has the skin. Your threads name is rather insulting to others.

The skin is still available you just have to buy the bundle.

''Riot never promised that it wouldn't be out of the pack'' Yes they did it has been pointed out numerous times just like the Kayle and Alistar skins.

''This community truly is trash these days. Everyone wanting there skins rare so that when riot finally allows trading they can rip off others. I hope when people see users with that skin on they find a reason to report the greedy owner.''

So all those people who have the skin but never said anything about others not having it are now trash that should be reported. Kudos you truly are an amazing piece of work.

''All this said I personally wasn't going to buy it, you didn't hurt me. But i know a few people were thinking about picking up this skin to add to there collection. Congrats people for stopping riot from making money and sharing cooling things with others.''

You seem to be pretty livid about it so either you were truly angered by it not going on sale or you are jumping on the bandwagon. The knee jerk reaction you have in this thread and the things you have said just go to show that you are what is wrong with the community. Attacking anyone who ones the skin because Riot decided not the put it on sale?