Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunalesca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Who's Annie?

Doctor Neth

01-31-2013

Is this the QQ that the kids are crying about this week?

Taking bets on what will be the forums QQ next week.

Moosenocalypse

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSoAlive View Post
Is this the QQ that the kids are crying about this week?

Taking bets on what will be the forums QQ next week.
Kat nerf QQ...

I'll bet you a waffle on it.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

150+ votes keep the thread going

CoolHandJack

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winderz View Post
ITT: OP is a scumbag that thinks its selfish for people to keep skins that came exclusively with a bundle, but doesn't think that he is being selfish for wanting it to be sold separately. Must be nice to live in your little world, i bet you always blame the jungler when you lose your lane.

Sidenote, It just snowed like, i dont know, a week ago. I guess i deserve the mighty jax skin to be on sale.

And they upgraded the visuals on frankentibbers, i guess it should be buyable as well.
???

This is one of the dumbest thing I have ever read, and sadly I know when you hit the submit reply button you thought it was a great rebuttal.

Krimson62

01-31-2013

Im more shocked people don't find themselves as "greedy" because they don't want everyone to have what they have.

That's called selfishness, which is a form of greed.

Either way, people can talk all they want about how they bought the pack for the skin (it's a lie, you cannot convince me otherwise, since no one would spend that much if they already had the champs)

Congratulations Selfish people, you denied the entire community a special event. and no matter how you spin it, you are selfish and obnoxious for thinking you're special because you spent an obnoxious sum on something that was going to be put on sale... just like every other non-legendary skin.

You'll ***** how awful this community is... but realize, you are at the forefront of ******baggery with your selfishness.

personally, i think panda annie is better, but that doesn't mean selfish people aren't jerks

Flaming June

01-31-2013

Riot sucks and Goth Annie owners are babies.

Joy.

SirMrSir

01-31-2013

QQ

lilheartless

01-31-2013

Pretty much the biggest disappointment for me is that I was finally going to be able to own goth annie because i own every champion in the bundle besides rammus..... every champion i've never bought bundles because it makes absolutely no sense to buy champions that you can use in game currency for with real money..... and now i won't have a chance

DDG Asmodeus

01-31-2013

everyone wants to be special these days .