Dear Greedy Annie owners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TAScientist

01-31-2013

+1

Cytus

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Šark Samus View Post
If Pulsefire Ezreal also came with a couple dozen champs, and some runes, maybe that comparison would hold water. But as it stands, the only greedy ones are idiots who are trying to justify spending 3900 RP just for a ****ty Annie skin.
Pay 3900 RP or go home.

RaDMaNx

Battletick

01-31-2013

The fact this thread is getting upvoted scares me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kchaosrei View Post
I hope when people see users with that skin on they find a reason to report the greedy owner.
Honestly, the OP should be banned for this. Promoting fraudulent reports because he's mad that he can't get an exclusive skin for cheaper then others paid. If you really want the skin so bad, buy the collection. Seriously, get a mod in here to close this thread and give this guy a warning.

DarkLiquidDeath

01-31-2013

bump

Bunta

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battletick View Post
You're greedy for suddenly wanting what they've already had for less then they paid. Would you like if you bought Pulsefire Ezreal for 3K+ rp, then later on they decide to reduce it to 975?.
While i bought it when it was first released thus having it for like 1600 RP i couldnt care less regardless. By that logic NO skins should ever go on sale right? i bought x-skin now its on sale WAHHH! the whole point in that is that they have the skin before anyone else just like every other type of Collector Editions for any game.

Mr Ruski

01-31-2013

Am I the only Goth Annie owner on here that really doesn't care if it was a stand alone purchase. In my opinion the skin should be in the store for a short time as a legendary skin for say a few days then taken it off the store, it will give people that dont necessarily want to spend $30 to $40 on champs they have, the chance to purchase the skin if you really want to buy it straight away and keep the skin exclusive to the people that have bought collectors pack at the same time.

Personally I got the collectors pack because I had no champs, getting Goth Annie was an extra bonus.

Grigorian Tutor

01-31-2013

I love how Riot is getting ripped for standing by their "exclusive"

I dont pay high dollar for collectables, or anything else that implies elitism, i go as far as not buying or wearing anything prominent brand logos on it, but lots of ppl do and that is their right. I can see no reason why riot shouldnt have to uphold the exclusive. The ppl who are against the exclusive, offer no reason other then "this happened cause ppl cried". Well so what if ppl cried, and so what if that brought attention to the issue? The means of the argument doesnt change the pretense, this is an exclusive skin.

EXCLUSIVE END OF STORY. IF YOU JELLY YOU CAN SUX IT.

TheDanceMyth

01-31-2013

Hitler was pretty selfish, but apparently not as selfish as this community.

BigPatches

01-31-2013

I'm going to troll every single person who owns this skin because of the way these sad ****s are