Kat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoOne98038

01-31-2013

Why hasn't Kat been actually nerfed? Or even taken out of champion select? That type of champion is unfair and not fun to play against. She's impossible to kill unless you have cc. Her burst kills pretty much anything in one hit. And then on top of that her skills get instantly cooled down when she gets a kill. What's the point of having a champion that has instant cool downs and on top of that you don't need mana? I've never seen a champion that deserves to either be nerfed or taken out of the game as much as Kat.

adc

01-31-2013

Lol. "She's impossible to kill unless you have CC."

So are a large majority of champions, fool.

Nakawaka

01-31-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/patch-301-notes

She got nerfed and readjusted again. She was nerfed last patch too.

Whenever I see a Kat, as support I pick up a Solari to cushion some of the initial bursts and buy time for my team get away. There's very little reason you'd pick a CC-less team comp (It's like building an all AD comp) and Kat risks lost on her ulti for being a little less than mobile. Sometimes I also pick up a zhonyas.

Personally I see Wukong as a bigger threat than Kat because of his initiation and a little bit harder to CC for some characters.

Moon Rabbit

01-31-2013

I used to think Kat was OP too

But then i played Ziggs and Ahri

Carapace

01-31-2013

Katarina is easily countered by even one CC effect, let alone a team full of CC champions.

Have someone on the team grab a Runic Bulwark, save cc's for certain ults, then make sure kat is counter-picked mid or ganked consistently. Easy peezy