10min queue times for draft games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

01-31-2013

/sigh

XantheInsane

01-31-2013

..... and what is wrong with that exactly? If the dominion player base, nay, the entire game's player base learned how to appreciate every game, favor quality over quantity, and realized that because every game is to be appreciated, there is no excuse to troll intentionally, I think that every game would be more pleasant, every teamfight more enjoyable, and every person more skillful. Sure, that old, blind skeleton behind the counter can dish out your "food" in mere minutes, but, in the end, is the dish, of quality of the highest rank, and an aged draft of wine more delicious?

ZallKlos

01-31-2013

10 minutes? You are lucky, why are you complaining? I sat for 90 mins without seeing it pops.

FetisPuncher

01-31-2013

oh..

10 minutes..

that's all?

must be nice...

NamKim

01-31-2013

Due to school and copious amount of caffeine, I often play during the graveyard hours. Even with my low elo, I could not find a game in over an hour. Even blind picks takes a while.

But yeah, I think a lot of people here would agree that if they could get a draft game in anything less than the time it takes to play a game of Dominion, they would play primarily draft pick. I know I would make the change, excluding the times when I am learning to play a new champion (which I would have already practiced multiple times against Co-op vs. AI and I have determined I am ready to go against human players).

Volandum

02-01-2013

My blind queues are often longer than 10 minutes, I tried queueing draft most nights this week and failed most of those nights.

Bunnle

02-01-2013

Sorry, I don't feel like waiting 5 minutes for people to ban/pick champions with the risk of a dodge at the end to do it all over again.

Dominion is fast, it's fun!

OxBaker

02-01-2013

They really need to just combine the two queue's somehow. There's just no longer enough players on this map to support both. If they leave it too long we could be looking at both queues dieing at this rate. Just make a blind pick with a few bans first. Anything...