Inhouse ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Before lol and hon, dota had inleagues to have ranked, I wonder if there is a way to have something like that to have ranked in dominion, since it's the only ranked option there is ever gonna be.

Torkable

02-26-2013

host lc?
refresh noob host

Killscend0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

How would this ranked work. Cause if its just custom games there will be no way to balance teams

naotasan

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdrum View Post
How would this ranked work. Cause if its just custom games there will be no way to balance teams

You can pick Draft/Tournament mode in custom games,

DevlJoe

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
You can pick Draft/Tournament mode in custom games,
I think he's getting at how inhouses can sometimes become stompfests because of teamstacking (intentional or not).

naotasan

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevlJoe View Post
I think he's getting at how inhouses can sometimes become stompfests because of teamstacking (intentional or not).
Ah~

I was thinking about making this custom ranked, but the work involved is beyond me.

There's two ways I thought of to make it possible.

1) Volunteers who spectate the game and report the win/lose

2) Code up a program that joins/spectates the game and auto-reports the win/lose

That's the hard part. Once you figure out how to do that, making a program that handles the data and spits out a rank is an easy next step. I would be hopeful that Feedski would host the ranked on his site, but again, the work to do it is something that will require a lot of work from multiple people.