True/False AP Trynd is the 1st strongest champion in Dominion right now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

01-31-2013

He can like, hit a minion. And then he can hit an enemy champion and take 400% damage in the trade. He can reduce that to 398% with a well-timed W, and then he can spin all the way out of Nasus's Q range before dying. When he hits 6, he can ult to change focus to his allies just like if he died, and then he actually dies 5 seconds later. Imagine if your killer was in his fountain, just WAITING for that extra gold, and you screw him over by waiting 5 seconds before dying. That guy is going to be SO mad!

1). He has a passive that works, I think, actually I'm not really sure because crits only happen at 1%.
2). His Q will heal him for like 8 health or something at rank 5.
3). His W will fail to work half the time even when the condition is met.
3). His E is so short ranged it can't even make the number 4 on this list. But it's a spin!
4). His R lets him let him commit his life for one whole autoattack before he's killed.

Then you buy some items! Once the game hits 180 minutes and Trynd has his full build, he can walk at someone to eat some CC, and then press R and eat an exhaust! That's two, not one, shutdowns he ate for his team! That's like double! What a beast!

And then there's AD Trynd! It may Q for 7 health instead, but E has like 200 range and is AoE so like, if there's ever an extremely short line of enemy champions at 30 health, you can just E and dominate. And he still has his ult, so he can crit once for 70 damage! Just in case one of those guys survived!

Tryndamere might not be the best, but he is the strongest champion in Dominion! Just look at those muscles. There's fools on this board saying Nidalee and Kog and Viktor and Jayce are the strongest, but no! Tryndamere could benchpress all of them, all at once! Though, Kass can sit-up all of them. Dem abs.

(am i doin this rite?)

inFe eD

01-31-2013

He's hardcountered by Zilean QSSing the AD debuff though. Off to Tier inFeeD's Tears he goes!

Sauron

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
He's hardcountered by Zilean QSSing the AD debuff though. Off to Tier inFeeD's Tears he goes!
We must never speak of this match.

MyDeadGrandma

01-31-2013

Pretty sure I'm the best carry in dominion.

Orphane

01-31-2013

...my god.

MMKH

01-31-2013

If only his left arm was as strong as his right arm, he would be balanced.

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

5/10 average post from GD

ZallKlos

01-31-2013

Manatank Vlad is better.

ricedream5

01-31-2013

I think Kass is better still.

SlasherBag

01-31-2013

+1, would give the one ring again.