Riot, stop removing mana regen!

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

msgerbs

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafodalho View Post
the mana regen on those items weren't very useful...its like giving mana regen to phantom dancers

the only thing it does is increasing the cost
You're right, being able to cast spells is totally useless. Let's just stack cdr and AP, we don't actually need mana.

In all seriousness, your phantom dancer analogy would work... Except AP champions use mana to cast spells, and AD champions don't use mana to attack.

Snes C

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgerbs View Post
Thanks for showing how carefully you read the post, guys. Tear and Athene's are both pretty much dedicated mana items for champions that need a lot of mana. What about if I only want a little extra mana regen? Then what?
Buy a Fairy Charm.

uglyQT

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceStubbs View Post
Get runes.

Seriously "little extra mana regen" won't change anything in the long run.
if ori/aniv was a resourcless champ. lolgg.

but seriously if every item gave a little mana regen ori would not awlays HAVE to rush chalice and anivia does to always HAVE to get a tear/catalyst/chalice.

Private Riem

01-31-2013

Athene and chalice only increase your mana regen by a %
If you have 10mp/5, with 0% mana, you get 20.
If you have nothing else that gives you mana regen, you won't get a very high bonus.

msgerbs

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grockk View Post
Nashor's Tooth
Combine cost reduced to 200 gold from 250 (total cost reduced to 2270 gold from 2500)
No longer grants any mana regen

WOW a crappy item got crappier!! sure we'll see everyone running around with this one!!!
I built it on Teemo. The mana regen helped me get more shrooms down and the attack speed and AP increased my damage output. Now that it has no mana regen I don't know what use it is.

uglyQT

01-31-2013

Quote:
Nashor's Tooth
Combine cost reduced to 200 gold from 250 (total cost reduced to 2270 gold from 2500)

WOW a crappy item got crappier!! sure we'll see everyone running around with this one!!!
lol ap kayle

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

pretty questionable change.

i mean how many mana-less casters are there anyway? let the 2-3 mana-less casters deal with a few hundred gold in wasted stats rather than completely shafting the ~20 others that need the regen.

this kind of reminds me of this whole goth annie debacle tonight - the needs of a few are being taken over the needs of a majority.

DementedLord

01-31-2013

Quote:
Nashor's Tooth

not sure how to build ap kayle now....

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snes C View Post
Buy a Fairy Charm.
you only have 6 item slots?

Geekrose

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgerbs View Post
Thanks for showing how carefully you read the post, guys. Tear and Athene's are both pretty much dedicated mana items for champions that need a lot of mana. What about if I only want a little extra mana regen? Then what?
you get Athenes because it also gives you a rediculous amount of AP and CDR. Also refreshes mana on kill/assist

123456 ... 7