1100-1250 elo HELL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goldfish ex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Hi so here is my issue. last season I was ranked around 1350-1450 for most of it and I didnt really play that much towards the end sorta took a break. This season I started off at 1200 like everyone else and lost 3 of my first five. In only one of which did I truly play poorly. I went down to about 1100 but now every time I get to 1200 I go back down to 1100. I usually lose the games for dumb reasons. For example two games ago I played riven was 16-5 and kog got mega fed and killed me before I could get him and then soon after killed my team. we lost. I am not going to say I should be a 1900 player but I do think I should be here. I constantly can not progress EASILY according to my skill level. What can I do at this point? Will the new season fix this? do you guys have this problem? I am often placed with people with under 10 ranked games this season, while I have over 100 and played almost 600 last season. AGAIN I am not saying this is all the trolls fault or feeders, I do however believe there is a quite massive skill gap and general ideology of how a game should be played from me to the next guy on my team.

KJ Riot

01-31-2013

I think my games before this patch went live was 330 wins/333 losses for JUST preseason3 ranked..alot games..and 99% of that time i was between 1100 and 1250, I feel I belong higher but you know, we all belong where we are, Ive been playing only rly like 4 months and although i do well in a majority of my games, doesnt mean my team caused it, I shoulda carried harder, so 1 low elo man to another, we'll get there when we deserve it, truly deserve it..well new tier system but we will go up in that when we deserve it.

Arkaiel

01-31-2013

Well if u whant to climb out. Always choose baneable champs. Or champs ho can switch the course of a battle.
Amumu, Darius, Morgana, Malphite. Blitz(If they are Aviable. DONT DOUBTIT.)

There are another champs ho can switch the course of a bad match or make another players to be better.

Examples:

Morderkaiser (Can save u from a leaver or a bad carry.) Make their AD carry you pet and u can win some times a 4v5 match .
Leona (Hig CC... Reallly hig) Can make a bad team to win only becouse of all her stuns and cc. U can counter ganks to your adc...stun adc enemy..and stun a hole party. That can switch the course of a bad match or bad players.
Karthus(Pres R...Well done) This champ has a grate influence over the early game with ulty. " bad laners can benefit from your ulty when they engage 2v2. Or 1v1. and u will get feed without even kill your mid opponent.
Graves(W... and all blind) This champ is very usefull if u combine your positioning with his smoke bomb. Will confuse oponents during 5v5. Grate burst dmg and Att speed.

Well this are just some examples...find yours..
There are a lot of champs ho can turn the waves of battle..
Just try. But dont let champion selection too nothing.. Pick a good champ.
Or the best for the help of the team.
U dont have to be the most assasin..of all... u just need to make your team work...
And even a bad player will doit better.
See ya

asmit10z

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkaiel View Post
Karthus(Pres R...Well done) This champ has a grate influence over the early game with ulty. " bad laners can benefit from your ulty when they engage 2v2. Or 1v1. and u will get feed without even kill your mid opponent.
If a karthus gets fed without killing their mid opponent, then that karthus is bad. Very Very bad. You should use your ult right when the opponent engages, thinking he can win the fight. Not when they run away.

Dyuan

01-31-2013

The elo system works, I looked at your match history, you carried 1/7 games you lost, and fed on 6/7 of them, you belong in your elo, if not lower until you can start carrying all of them. I was 800 elo 2 weeks ago, 1350 two days ago, dropped to 1200, and came back up to 1300. You can't be carrying some of them, you need to be stomping and carrying all of them if you really think you are higher. People in 1200 troll, they suck, they make mistakes and they never blame themselves for it, you have to capitalize on it, and snowball off of it. You don't win 100% of your games, but theoretically if you win anything over 50% you will climb up higher elo.

and yes we all get trolls, I used to have 100% winrate with talon, now whenever I play him, my team plays what they want. (all ad). It dropped to like 30% So I had to adjust myself play a different champion, and I'm back up again.

http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/ima...32936-orig.png