Blitz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainFurious

02-01-2013

Blitz would be much more entertaining if his Q could grab allies. Not saying it would be more balanced or make Blitz less of a troll, but it would be much more fun.

Aeziir

02-01-2013

Blitz is so OP it's not even funny, all he has to do is sit in the bush bot lane and the lane is shut down for the other team. His pull's range is too far in my opinion since it almost ensures a kill or wasted flash early game, his knockup is just there so he can ruin ur day even more than he already has with his pull, his W makes his pull even easier to land and is off CD only a few seconds after the effect ends late game, and his ult can destroy + frig up the entire team with an outrageously short CD, plus his passive is a free shield! HE IS BANNED EVERY SINGLE RANKED GAME. Am I the only one who sees that as an indication that he's OP?

Stop QQing cuz your favorite OP champ has been nerfed. Go play a champ that requires some skill and forces you to actually take a risk for kills, rather than just pull free kills from across walls and such. It's unbelievable the people who will defend this OP garbage that is ruining this game. Go back to Call of Duty...

(I do strongly agree with your suggestion for nerfing Amumu though. I actually would have preferred they nerf him than Blitz, since Blitz can only get 1 free kill at a time while Amumu can stun all 5 and get free kills that way. But whatever Riot.)

Crimson5pheonix

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeziir View Post
Blitz is so OP it's not even funny, all he has to do is sit in the bush bot lane and the lane is shut down for the other team. His pull's range is too far in my opinion since it almost ensures a kill or wasted flash early game, his knockup is just there so he can ruin ur day even more than he already has with his pull, his W makes his pull even easier to land and is off CD only a few seconds after the effect ends late game, and his ult can destroy + frig up the entire team with an outrageously short CD, plus his passive is a free shield! HE IS BANNED EVERY SINGLE RANKED GAME. Am I the only one who sees that as an indication that he's OP?

Stop QQing cuz your favorite OP champ has been nerfed. Go play a champ that requires some skill and forces you to actually take a risk for kills, rather than just pull free kills from across walls and such. It's unbelievable the people who will defend this OP garbage that is ruining this game. Go back to Call of Duty...

(I do strongly agree with your suggestion for nerfing Amumu though. I actually would have preferred they nerf him than Blitz, since Blitz can only get 1 free kill at a time while Amumu can stun all 5 and get free kills that way. But whatever Riot.)
Drop a ward in Blitz's bush. Problem solved. Blitz is one of those rare few champs that's made irrelevant in lane by 75 gold.

ashtray4joo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson5pheonix View Post
Drop a ward in Blitz's bush. Problem solved. Blitz is one of those rare few champs that's made irrelevant in lane by 75 gold.

That would require the said baddie to actually do something other than complain about OPness. Blitz is not banned as often at mid-higher elo's, he is banned at low elo's all the time. See the correlation, the better players know how to play against him and deal with him, however, the lower levels who represent 99% of those crying nerf, OP ect. simply do not.

ashtray4joo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFurious View Post
Blitz would be much more entertaining if his Q could grab allies. Not saying it would be more balanced or make Blitz less of a troll, but it would be much more fun.
I thing that would be funny on several different levels....accidental blitz grabs and saving grabs would be sweet as **** to see.

Cretinok

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathStartsNow View Post
Rather than look at people like Amumu and Olaf lets focus on Blitz the person who we already NERFED 20000 TIMES
Read the patch notes, Olaf WAS nerfed.

But yes, still puzzles me as to why Amumu never gets touched.

Diab0Malandro NA

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretinok View Post
Read the patch notes, Olaf WAS nerfed.

But yes, still puzzles me as to why Amumu never gets touched.
Cause they don't want to make him cry );

Blitz was picked around 15% of the games and has a win rate of aproximatelly 50%, wich seems balanced for a champ that costs 3k IP.
http://www.lolking.net/champions/blitzcrank#statistics

...not to mention they recently buffed one of his main counters (Alistar).

Ban rates are more follow the pack then actual significance, before Blitz got banned it used to be Morgana (ALL TEH TIME), Nautilus even Janna (supports were banned a lot). Now suddenly became Lee Sin, Blitz, Amumu, Shen and TF. No one bans Morgana anymore, and Oriana and Gragas used to be strong but people stopped playing them.

Blitz allows to make plays in particular against people who don't know how to play vs him (grabs thru walls and such) but if you don't know how to avoid a slow linear skillshot that can be blocked by minions you're on the wrong game (or in the lowest lvls of bronze). Nidalee's spear has longer range and can almost 1shot someone.

The reality is that Thresh (A.k.a Blitz 2.0 ) is out, get over it and get the new Blitz!

foxfire100

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dthehunter View Post
This was one way of nerfing him, but I would rather they had given him a reduction of range to his Q. The early loss of mana definitely will make it easier to lane against him, but he still has a grab with zero downside.
You don't seem to realize, it isn't "zero" downside.

He has less max mana and his grab costs more, so the downside is that his shield (based on his current mana) will be greatly reduced. Before he could grab you and if you immediately started slaughtering him he had 400 hidden health in his mana pool. Now he has 100 hidden health post-grab.

Technician Tim

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathStartsNow View Post
So now his Q wastes half his mana pool at level 1. Oh thanks riot that seems fair... Nerf after nerf he's unplayable now. Rather than look at people like Amumu and Olaf lets focus on Blitz the person who we already NERFED 20000 TIMES

R.I.P Blitz 1/31/2013
they did nerf amumu, im sorry that you now actually have to be accurate with the grab to be useful to your team

Cater0mcf

02-01-2013

I think Blitz is not annoying during laning phase. He is much more dangerous at level 1 invades and during teamfights. At level 1 only one good hook can give away first blood or he can be simply annoying to the jungler of he grabs the blue buff when it spawns.
During teamfights his rocket grab is game changing, he can easely make a fight 5v4 just by grabbing the right target. However, if he grabs the wrong target, it can spread doom to his own team.
People are banning him and will be banning because of his rocket grab, because of his game changing ability.