Blitz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSHMFWFM

01-31-2013

So now his Q wastes half his mana pool at level 1. Oh thanks riot that seems fair... Nerf after nerf he's unplayable now. Rather than look at people like Amumu and Olaf lets focus on Blitz the person who we already NERFED 20000 TIMES

R.I.P Blitz 1/31/2013

AskVeigar

01-31-2013

Blitz is actualy a bit more balanced now.

This makes it so you have to be more carefull with his rocket grab and requires you to use it more sparingly instead of pulling champs into turrets every time it comes off cooldown.

His shield is also less of a "Get-out-of-jail-free" card so you can't just rush an enemy and just before you die you almost get more than double your current health.

lightandarkness

01-31-2013

sigh did he really need a nerf. I know people new to the game dont know how to deal with him. He weak and up. Whenever i am support bot fighting blitz i am so happy. What this you grab me stun your adc. What this you miss me time to harassed you.

Xoj 21

01-31-2013

u never seen an ap blitz have u?

his ult can finish an entire team

Aroph

01-31-2013

Blitzcrank's Rocket Grab was a big menace. It gave you lots of zone control and you one tiny mistake they make would result in their death. One rocket grab. One kill for the ADC.

It was too low-risk and high rewards. The fact that it could be used several times was a bit of a problem. C'mon, remember all the threads with people saying "omg blitz grab op nerf nerf nerf riot pls nerf"?

They're going to be gone now.

Acanthus

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroph View Post
It was too low-risk and high rewards. The fact that it could be used several times was a bit of a problem. C'mon, remember all the threads with people saying "omg blitz grab op nerf nerf nerf riot pls nerf"?

No it won't. He may get banned less when people lessen up, but the really good blitz's will still get people crying op.

ashtray4joo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroph View Post
The fact that it could be used several times was a bit of a problem. C'mon, remember all the threads with people saying "omg blitz grab op nerf nerf nerf riot pls nerf"?

No they won't because there will still be baddies who chase after a blitz who is running to his tower and get pulled, there will still be baddies who stand on the wrong side of a minion path and get grabbed, there will still be baddies who refuse to ward the bush then complain when they do the above and still get pulled. It is a way of life, blitz is and always will be a one trick pony, that mostly can be minimized by not being careless.

Dthehunter

02-01-2013

This was one way of nerfing him, but I would rather they had given him a reduction of range to his Q. The early loss of mana definitely will make it easier to lane against him, but he still has a grab with zero downside.

Crimson5pheonix

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightandarkness View Post
sigh did he really need a nerf. I know people new to the game dont know how to deal with him. He weak and up. Whenever i am support bot fighting blitz i am so happy. What this you grab me stun your adc. What this you miss me time to harassed you.
Wait, I'm NOT the only one who doesn't care about support Blitz? Happy day!

Rykerr

02-01-2013

Seeing as Blitz was, generally speaking, ALWAYS first-pick ban, this clearly needed to happen. Even on a good day, 90% of unranked players refuse to stay behind minions when laning, and it only took one ill-conceived last hit to ruin your day.

It'll still be a pain in the ass late-game, so don't kid yourself. This just brings early game laning back into a manageable state; persistent grabbers will just have to start buylisting mana potions for the first few levels.

I would have rather seen a reduction in its range, honestly. Goes half the screen, dunnit?