Champion Idea: Skarbrand, The Skull Taker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timmers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawwwwwwwwwwwww View Post
I like the map wide slow idea, maybe chains coming from the ground?

or chains come from him upwards, and they hail down onto the enemy champions.
The chains would be released from the sword. As I said, I changed it to not be global. It could be game breaking :P.

Nomaad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I love the idea but consider changing the passive so when he kills an enemy champion, he gains a higher bonus (10 AD?).

Also you could work on the lore of this champion like his origins, possibly Noxian or a defector of the Void?

Timmers

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomaad View Post
I love the idea but consider changing the passive so when he kills an enemy champion, he gains a higher bonus (10 AD?).

Also you could work on the lore of this champion like his origins, possibly Noxian or a defector of the Void?
I agree with the lore bit you mentioned. I will work on that more. I do like the passive you mentioned, but I also think that some lifesteal should be incorporated.

DanteBanehallow

02-02-2013

Awesome idea! all the details that you've included make it obvious that a lot of thought has gone into the concept of this champ I love trying new champs so I kinda wish Skarbrand was real so I could try him out.......his mechanics seem pretty neat