Dodging ranked matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Limitedition

01-31-2013

I just like being able to dodge a troll team. It really sucks when 3 people call top and they all pick it. I don't mind waiting 30 minutes, a hour, 2 hours or 5 hours to dodge a troll team and not lose LP.

I litterally had a team where the guy said he was leaving at 25 minutes no matter what. He had to go eat pie with his girfriend. This is in champ select.... I should be aloud to avoid that without a LP punishment.

It does suck to que 3 times in a row because someone didnt get mid but, I would rather do that then waste 20-45 minutes 4 v 5'ing. Does anyone agree?

How about the ability for 4 out of 5 people in a que to vote kick someone from it?

Thanks and good luck in the new season.

Wars Adjudicator

01-31-2013

I Definitely agree that if this is incorporated, many matches will turn out more evenly. This is a great idea and will save everyone tremendous time.

Limitedition

02-07-2013

Just had a "Can you swap me champs so I don't get countered" then he didn't want to swap. 3 Junglers. Please, please.... Let us dodge these. I will wait 24 hours riot. I just hate wasting my time.

Rizalt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2013

I agree with OP. On the other hand, pie with the girlfriend is off the chain!