Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dodging ranked matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Limitedition

Recruiter

01-31-2013

I just like being able to dodge a troll team. It really sucks when 3 people call top and they all pick it. I don't mind waiting 30 minutes, a hour, 2 hours or 5 hours to dodge a troll team and not lose LP.

I litterally had a team where the guy said he was leaving at 25 minutes no matter what. He had to go eat pie with his girfriend. This is in champ select.... I should be aloud to avoid that without a LP punishment.

It does suck to que 3 times in a row because someone didnt get mid but, I would rather do that then waste 20-45 minutes 4 v 5'ing. Does anyone agree?

How about the ability for 4 out of 5 people in a que to vote kick someone from it?

Thanks and good luck in the new season.

Wars Adjudicator

02-01-2013

I Definitely agree that if this is incorporated, many matches will turn out more evenly. This is a great idea and will save everyone tremendous time.

Limitedition

Recruiter

02-07-2013

Just had a "Can you swap me champs so I don't get countered" then he didn't want to swap. 3 Junglers. Please, please.... Let us dodge these. I will wait 24 hours riot. I just hate wasting my time.

Rizalt

Recruiter

02-07-2013

I agree with OP. On the other hand, pie with the girlfriend is off the chain!