Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iueras

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplendidSorrow View Post
And you still haven't put it on the main page...

Seriously? Why isn't this on the main page like the announcement of the sale? Why is the cancellation of said sale that was announced on the main page still buried in the forums?
Probably because if it was placed on the main page, instead of being buried here, there would be such a massive ****storm that they would be FORCED to admit that they were wrong and reinstate the sale. Can't do that now, Hipp and his team are at this point far too emotionally invested in pretending they did the right thing to survive that sort of exposure.

TerraRising

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadedheroz View Post
Hippalus or RiotAmes I have this question. Why are Halloween skins limited and Christmas skins Legacy? I'm fine for the xmas skins being legacy but i always wonder why aren't they limited
Frankly, if you got an answer from either of them at thiis point, I would be pleasantly shocked. Hippalus in particular has a habit of dipping a few toes into a fray that he causes (intentionally or not), then not responding or totally ignoring the aftermath.

Black Friday 2012, Shadow Isles decision and reversal, etc.

LKMGinkaku

02-01-2013

I don't get how does this affect people who already have the skin. I voted yes because it really doesn't fking matter. It goes back to the 3900 bundle any damn way so what's the p*ssing and moaning about?

iueras

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKMGinkaku View Post
I don't get how does this affect people who already have the skin. I voted yes because it really doesn't fking matter. It goes back to the 3900 bundle any damn way so what's the p*ssing and moaning about?
Epeen, my friend, coupled with special snowflake syndrome.

Sessamo

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Actually no because that logically does not make sense. If it did, yes, I'd have issue with Apple. PROBLEM WITH THAT IS, an ipod does not have the contents to pull that off whereas coffee DOES have the capacity to cause burns. If my ipod had the capacity to turn into a frag grenade because it hit the ground, I'd be rolling in the millions. Being disappointed because you bought an RP card before a sale date to find out it was a mistake to announce it is not a valid argument.
lol I really don't know what more to say at this point. The issue was never "ouch, coffee spill" the issue was "I was maimed by one of your faulty products"
Your iPod didn't explode upon dropping because it isn't supposed to. Kinda like how coffee isn't supposed to cause intense tissue burns.
You do understand the severity of third degree burns, right?

Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKMGinkaku View Post
Because people only want it because of the visual upgrade. Step back a few months and no one would give a damn about it. Suddenly because it looks "cooler" now, everyone wants it and wants to devalue it for people who bought it prior. That might not be their goal, but that would have been the outcome.

Kahr

02-01-2013

poppy rework?? anytime ?

Highborne

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessamo View Post
I'm not really sure I understand your perspective on this. At what point in your league career did you purchase the bundle?
I bought it RIGHT NOW, and I already owned all the champs.

I expect to be refunded my RP for all the champs I already own.

Since Runes have no RP cost, those shouldn't count, unless they want to give me some free IP and take the runes back.

SplendidSorrow

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iueras View Post
Probably because if it was placed on the main page, instead of being buried here, there would be such a massive ****storm that they would be FORCED to admit that they were wrong and reinstate the sale. Can't do that now, Hipp and his team are at this point far too emotionally invested in pretending they did the right thing to survive that sort of exposure.
Oh that probably is the case. That doesn't make it any less unprofessional though. And it makes me seriously doubt the sincerity of any appology here. Ames gets a pass because its not his job to do such a thing... Hipp on the other hand...

Sessamo

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I'm willing to bet that if they offered to pay for any medical bills and a bit more for troubles caused, she'd have denied and still gone ahead for the big bank.
Then you would be extremely wrong. McDonalds offered her no more than $800 for a settlement.
Where are you getting this insanity? You are aware that this is an extraordinarily famous case, right?