Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninjutsu

01-31-2013

I was upset when I heard Riot really retracted the idea of bring goth annie to the store. It was only going to be for a limited time and it would help many summoners who definitely own all those basic champions in the bundle purchase a quality skin. I guess complainers love to complain and feel like they are entitled, oh I bought goth annie skin before it was cool. Dat hipster community.

SargeantAnonymos

01-31-2013

I think it is dumb that people who own it don't want others to have access to it for cheaper. Also they owned this skin for a long time that would justify the pricetag, they got a lot more with it as well. Just because they bought it for the skin doesn't mean they only got the skin and dont use other stuff within the bundle. I'm sure there might be a few outliers here but for the most part they use other things in the bundle. Also this skin is basically brand new and for Riot to not sell it and not make a profit off it is just stupid.

Stop trying to be part of the selfish cool kids club. Other people getting this skin in no way diminishes the skin for you. For the record I don't plan on buying the skin, I just hate selfish people who think they are a part of a cool kids club.

Cytus

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjutsu View Post
I was upset when I heard Riot really retracted the idea of bring goth annie to the store. It was only going to be for a limited time and it would help many summoners who definitely own all those basic champions in the bundle purchase a quality skin. I guess complainers love to complain and feel like they are entitled, oh I bought goth annie skin before it was cool. Dat hipster community.
If Goth Annie wasn't updated you wouldn't give a damn about it. We bought Goth Annie because we PLAY Annie. The skin is exclusive, it's already been stated.

Grigorian Tutor

01-31-2013

Doesnt matter what you want. The bundle was sold as including an exclusive skin and it is no longer exclusive if riot distributes it in any other form.

Riot ****ed up by over looking this and collectively we (both sides) made enough noise to bring this to their attention. Now they are simply doing what they are obligated to do. Good intentions and fairness have nothing to do business and even less to do with the value of elitism.

DewodahS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

I own the skin as well and wouldn't have an issue with it if they would also put Silver Kayle and Huntress Sivir up as well.

smilefase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Pros- make a large amount of money while making the majority of it's playerbase satisfied and happy.

Cons- lose out on a lot of money and alienate their playerbase due to the vocal minority.

The decision seems simple, but Riot wants to be stupid or something.

EmergencyTaco

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilefase View Post
Pros- make a large amount of money while making the majority of it's playerbase satisfied and happy.

Cons- lose out on a lot of money and alienate their playerbase due to the vocal minority.

The decision seems simple, but Riot wants to be stupid or something.
Their argument is that after posting it on the homepage it received a bunch of downvotes, well if they were to post this other side on the homepage as well I'm convinced it would get just as many or more, and faster.

EmergencyTaco

01-31-2013

bumping

Tewky

01-31-2013

Riot ruined Kingpin Twitch and Nottingham Ezreal. Go ahead and ruin goth annie to make it fair.

EmergencyTaco

01-31-2013

If you vote then please bump the thread.