Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmergencyTaco

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animato View Post
good read. hopefully it would get down-voted just for the sake of down-voting.
as an owner of the huntress sivir skin, i think it would be great if it was put up for sale for a limited time period when it gets the visual upgrade treatment. and i would feel the same had i decided to go with goth annie.
My thoughts exactly. And I'm glad that you thought it was a well put together post, I worked on it a bit :P.

XElement

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arararararara View Post
Pro of putting it on sale: people would be happy.
Con of putting it on sale: jerks would be unhappy.
Anything else?
Either way you look at it, jerks will be unhappy.
It was kinda a speicla thing to own since you had to get a bundle. They did it and had it.
Now you guys are crying for it to be seperate.

Technically your jerks too.
They spent money on a bundle and were rewarded for it.
Now that the skin is great looking you guys want it.

Animato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

but there are those of us that wanted it before the VU

Cyraknoss

01-31-2013

Very well written post OP. I made a similar post here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3065722 though my primary concern with making the thread was to find Hippalus' thought process in all this rather than the community's sentiment. Both sides of the community have made their arguments but honestly without comment from Hippalus the only thing we can really take away from today is Riot being untrustworthy which is not a state they want to leave us in.

EmergencyTaco

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyraknoss View Post
Very well written post OP. I made a similar post here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3065722 though my primary concern with making the thread was to find Hippalus' thought process in all this rather than the community's sentiment. Both sides of the community have made their arguments but honestly without comment from Hippalus the only thing we can really take away from today is Riot being untrustworthy which is not a state they want to leave us in.
As a company, knee jerk reactions are one of the main things you want to avoid. I love Riot more than any other company I've dealt with, but their handling of this has been abysmal at best and has made me rethink my faith in them.

EmergencyTaco

01-31-2013

Bumping

shalexade

01-31-2013

It's a simple solution.

Riot needs to fix their Bundles.

If you own 20/40 champs in a bundle, you should get a discount- all the way down to being able to pick up Goth Annie on the cheap if you've acquired all 40 champs yourself.

UnicornsRLethal

01-31-2013

If you pay 3800 or whatever RP for a single skin and are unhappy about it being released later at a cheaper price...

You have too much money anyways to spend if you can justify a $35 skin and I don't care about your opinion.

Good day, sirs.

Edit: I am for releasing goth annie.

RadiantPyrophore

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalexade View Post
It's a simple solution.

If you own 20/40 champs in a bundle, you should get a discount- all the way down to being able to pick up Goth Annie on the cheap if you've acquired all 40 champs yourself.
This.

EmergencyTaco

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalexade View Post
It's a simple solution.

I currently own every champion, I know for a fact I wouldn't have bought the bundle if I had owned many of the champions already.