Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RixuS

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToadKillerDog7 View Post
But this isn't law.

NOWHERE is this skin OFFICIALLY said to be exclusive to this bundle.

The wiki states this yes, but the Wiki is also not affiliated with Riot directly and can be edited like any other wiki.
Its already been posted in this thread, but ill go ahead and link it again just for you:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=exclusive

ToadKillerDog7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Those two exclusive skins does not include Goth Annie.
It includes Silver Kayle and Human Ryze.

Mitsuki

02-01-2013

I don't think it's hard to make up another random skin and just throw it into the bundle...No one who is voicing their opinion now cared about the skin before the update. Just cause it's gotten "pretty" everyone is lashing out at everyone...

As I said awhile ago I found the Chinese splash art and saw goth Annie. It wasn't until the goth skin thread Cytus made that I knew it was for NA. No where in the bundle states that the skin is there. If I knew that I would have bought it. I would have asked forums but I was too weirded out to ask. (Being a noob and all) But now I played with free week champions and didn't care about the bundle. I thought the Goth skin was some rare skin.

Xenolithium

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethminite View Post
Things do change, but one thing that shouldn't change is that things labeled as exclusive should become unexclusive.

Same as the Magic reserved list, Same as the limited edition skins (not the same as the legacy skins). It sucks, i'd love to get "definately not blitzcrank" but i can't, and they said exclusive, and it should stay as exclusive as they promised it.

Let me make it clear, im pro them keeping their word, not pro keeping it expencive.
I'm perfectly happy to have them make the bundle cheeper, or make it better value, but they stated that goth annie was exclusive to that bundle.
Riot is allowed in every way to release her. If they wanted to release her for 50 RP, guess what, they can.

The SandMan NDS

02-01-2013

I still feel like the uniqueness of the skin was a reward for being willing to invest the $$ into Riot, especially at the beginning.

Make us invest the same $$, just make it more flexible and thus worthwhile.

RixuS

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToadKillerDog7 View Post
The difference here is that Riot Nasus truly was limited. Goth Annie is NOT. She can still be purchased right now along with that bundle.
Sooo... whats the problem?

Buy the bundle like everyone else.

BlackMystic

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiezNMiLK View Post
Well then maybe we should ask Riot to not use the word "exclusive" when referring to a skin since times have changed, but the day I bought that skin ( Which was before the era of "exclusive" items becoming available to the masses) I expected it to be exclusive and that's what I paid for.

The champions and runes were a great addition but as an Annie lover back then that's what I paid for.

And I would just like to pay for the skin. I dont need the runes or the champions

Xenolithium

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiezNMiLK View Post
Okay but Riot Singed was in the store?.... So what are you trying to prove lol. It wasn't said to be exclusive to a pack now was it?
Proving Riot can sell any skin they want, how they want, when they want, on any medium they want.

Riot Nasus, Riot Graves, Riot Singed...all were exclusive...then went on sale at some point in the store.

Goth Annie can, and should do the same.

Kijitow

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
As others have pointed out, it seems we said on the forums that it was exclusive to the bundle.
I see the post now. Huh, fair enough.

You guys should put the bundle on sale.

fmwyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Personally, I think the best option is to return all the RP that we users spent on the bundle to achieve the exclusive skin. That way, you can sell the skin outside of the bundle while everyone gets treated fairly.

I think a lot of people need to get this through their heads... Many, and I mean MANY, people literally bought the bundle JUST for the skin. I owned almost all the champions (i didn't want the only one it would give me) and had no need for the runes. It is downright not fair to us who spent so much for an exclusive skin to have our promised product be turned into something it isn't. However, like I said, if Riot wants to make it no longer exclusive then allow all of us our RP back from no longer having the product they claimed we would have.