Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Mog

02-05-2013

Never forget.

The RoyaI We

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styxinator View Post
I just wanted to say I was SO impressed at the ZERO goth annie skins I saw since the VU went live. Why do people get so butt hurt about a skin when no one even uses said skin?

People who wanted the skin would have atleast put it to good use. Now this skin is just sitting there with new particles, new splash art and was just a time waster for some person who works at Riot.

Congratulations to everyone who cried and complained about the sale and then procedded to not even use the skin! Bravo people.
That is so true and it sucks. I hardly see Annie played in the first place and when I do shes usually default skin. I know if I had it I would be using it frequently. :[

K G Morder

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styxinator View Post
I just wanted to say I was SO impressed at the ZERO goth annie skins I saw since the VU went live. Why do people get so butt hurt about a skin when no one even uses said skin?

People who wanted the skin would have atleast put it to good use. Now this skin is just sitting there with new particles, new splash art and was just a time waster for some person who works at Riot.

Congratulations to everyone who cried and complained about the sale and then procedded to not even use the skin! Bravo people.
Quote for truth.

It's also why Riotames mentioned that he's questioning the idea of giving new particles and animations ETC, to skins that not everyone can enjoy.

Mitsuki

02-05-2013

Never forggetttt

StonerSundays

02-05-2013

Never Forget

XElement

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerSundays View Post
Atleast youre helping us keep it bumped.
It is a fun thread, and even if my posts are useless it is a free bump ~(-l.l-)~

Jayeto

02-05-2013

happy with your decision still hip >.>...

Coh2

02-05-2013

Sill looking for Goth Annie on sale soon.

Azmort

02-06-2013

Don't let this thread die.

Nightfallyn

02-06-2013

Poll numbers - almost 2-1 the LoL community disagrees with your decision. That knee jerk reaction to the minority QQ'rs doesn't seem to be worth pissing off so many people. Just my 2 cents.