Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The RoyaI We

02-03-2013

Bump

The RoyaI We

02-03-2013

Bump

XElement

02-03-2013

Exactly what are you bumping for?
Just curious.
Not that it is wrong or bad, but there are now 3 bumps in a row, nothing else along with them like an arguement.
And a Red has been here for 30 posts.

Are you hoping Reds come back?
Hoping they see this (because trust me, they aren't going to just forget).
Or are you hoping for people to throw in more opininos/vote? (which I just now remembered the poll lol....i'm dumb xD)

StonerSundays

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
Just curious.
Not that it is wrong or bad, but there are now 3 bumps in a row, nothing else along with them like an arguement.

Or are you hoping for people to throw in more opininos/vote? (which I just now remembered the poll lol....i'm dumb xD)
Mostly for the poll. =)

Mr Mog

02-03-2013

kupo

ScottyRawr

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
Just curious.

Well, this poll is more 'accurate' I think than basing it off a first post and the more votes the better. (:

K G Morder

02-03-2013

We bump because we want riot to actually address towards the issue. not just a GD thread or an edit to the announcement. an announcement that discusses what they wanted to do, why they went back, any regrets as to mistakes made that kind of thing,

and to put forward a plan of action to make it up to the community which was cheated out of the chance to actually voice their opinion during the 1 hour timeframe during a workday, that riot had this whole thing go down on, when later threads and polls and downvotes show more people were in favor of releasing the skin.

there was not some huge backlash like Hipp suggests, compared to the bigger backlash caused by the cancellation.

Ginnungagapq

02-03-2013

Never Forget.

StonerSundays

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by K G Morder View Post
We bump because we want riot to actually address towards the issue. not just a GD thread or an edit to the announcement. an announcement that discusses what they wanted to do, why they went back, any regrets as to mistakes made that kind of thing,

and to put forward a plan of action to make it up to the community which was cheated out of the chance to actually voice their opinion during the 1 hour timeframe during a workday, that riot had this whole thing go down on, when later threads and polls and downvotes show more people were in favor of releasing the skin.

there was not some huge backlash like Hipp suggests, compared to the bigger backlash caused by the cancellation.
Its' like....you're in my brain....o_o

XElement

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginnungagapq View Post
Never Forget.
Don't ruin the never forget!
No!
The never forget is for the 1000 RP! *rolls up a newpaper* Bad Ginnungagapq! *whacks*