Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StonerSundays

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorV4 View Post
Stop bumping this ****, no one cares anymore.
Over 2000 people care. Riot can't ignore this forever.

K G Morder

02-01-2013

They will not. They have to address this somehow. Remember when we all complained Taric wasn't getting any skin love? that one guy made a mega topic? and then all kinds of Taric skin threads popped up? That got us Bloodstone Taric, and I'm willing to bet it was earlier than they would have otherwise released it.

StonerSundays

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by K G Morder View Post
They will not. They have to address this somehow. Remember when we all complained Taric wasn't getting any skin love? that one guy made a mega topic? and then all kinds of Taric skin threads popped up? That got us Bloodstone Taric, and I'm willing to bet it was earlier than they would have otherwise released it.
I'll do my daily duty and keep this bumped, but for now, i must sleep. I wish you luck in your efforts sir.

K G Morder

02-01-2013

I'll do my duty too. *salute*

Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Doesn't even look like the poll is serious. I don't believe there's a 66/33 split in the community on this issue. Looks like people are making/using alt accounts to troll the poll.

K G Morder

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Doesn't even look like the poll is serious. I don't believe there's a 66/33 split in the community on this issue. Looks like people are making/using alt accounts to troll the poll.
Ill say the same to you on the announcement downvotes.

MTaur

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Players who want to buy Goth Annie and already own most/all of the bundle will get their chance when we roll out new bundle tech that will adjust pricing for content they already own. That should happen in a month or two. That will also give us time to figure out if and how to comp players who overpaid for the bundle to get Goth Annie even when they already owned most of the content in the bundle.
This is much more fair-sounding than the first thing you said on the subject! Honestly, it's not Pulsefire Ezreal and shouldn't be priced as such, and the bundles have been needing this for a while.

Does Riot maintain detailed information about what was purchased in what order? I understand that automating a process which gathers the data and computes the owned champion roster and so on could be a technical challenge.

Personally, I would just subtract bonus RP from the price of the bundle, value Goth Annie at 950, and assume that the rest of the champs were sold at a uniform % discount to account for the rest of the price. Sounds like a comprehensible and simple rule to me. Huntress Sivir could get the same treatment, and she could also go on sale when her rework is done.

Best Furry NA

02-01-2013

b

DarkKat48

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Its sad that a group of people might of essentially ruined the updating process and potential cool ideas that they would of done with updating Legacy / 'Limited' skins of older champions. I was fortunate to play with Goth Annie on the PBE and the work done on such a fraction community owned skin is amazing, I commend the hard work of the Relaunch team and I honestly believe that hard work should be enjoyed by the community. People whom owned a skin longer and might be upset others get to own it is just a bit silly. Those previous owners got to enjoy owning it as a premium for a time and that is rewarding in itself to know yourself that you were an original owner. To those who over payed, become a smarter consumer...buyers remorse is just a life lesson.

The true losers in all this is everyone if it means that they do the bare minimum or shelf ideas in future updates because others will feel negative in some form and it fracture the community. Keep up the good work RiotAmes and everyone else in the creative department and whom keeps the creative gears moving, sorry this week was a rainy / snowy one.

ScottyRawr

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by K G Morder View Post
Ill say the same to you on the announcement downvotes.
Haha, I know right! People are too funny.

Edit: Just voted by the way .