Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guardian Agnitas

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyokoSilent View Post
Because they want to feel special. Some people actually went out and spent that much for the bundle and they think they should be compensated which I think they don't deserve ****. The skin was NEVER talked about until they announced Annie's VU. Then all the goth Annie owners got together and QQ'd all over the place. It's pure selfishness and greed.
Totally agree with you here. It just concerns me that Riot would listen to the ones who rage the loudest rather than listen to reason. It really isn't fair at all. I've been a long time Annie fan and have always loved her goth skin (even before the remake). But i never saw the bundle as a good deal in my opinion which is why I loved the idea of it being sold separately.

Streamline

02-01-2013

Quote:
No the people who were against it were the minority. MAJORITY as seen in polls wants the skin to be sold as a stand alone. Stop defending the company.
If your claim had any backbone or truth behind it, this whole entire sale would be going down today. Get real.

Madkhatz

02-01-2013

Just cause you were dumb enough to spend 3900 for just the skin.
Does not mean I'm willing to.

Also, times changes.
Also note, life's not fair.
You spend xxxx cash for a tv, game system now, it's quarter of the price later.
Do you rage the game companys?
Nope.

So what your telling me is, when you buy something it should retain it's value forever. Show me one item that retains the EXACT same value...... with out any fluxuations thew 3 years.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamline View Post
So because they listened to their fan base ( which happened to be Majority AGAINST ) they are catering to people who voice their opinions on skin exclusivity? No, you're dumb. Smart move by Riot in showing that they actually care versus being money hungry dickbags.
Funny that the majority of the people.(the fan base in this thread want the skin). How is that money hungry? to offer something that people want is called supply and demand.

To keep it only at the 4k RP price is the true rip off.

Jade Skull

02-01-2013

This is the dumbest argument ever... If the skin isn't limited or legacy, just sell the damn thing on its own.
It's not exclusive at all if new players can go buy the bundle and still get it (even if it's for a hefty price).

If people bought the bundle JUST for the skin, they're either dumb or have the money to spend. Either way get over yourselves and let others own the skin for a decent price.

TittySprinklesJr

02-01-2013

Quote:
Because they want to feel special. Some people actually went out and spent that much for the bundle and they think they should be compensated which I think they don't deserve ****. The skin was NEVER talked about until they announced Annie's VU. Then all the goth Annie owners got together and QQ'd all over the place. It's pure selfishness and greed.
Your side of the coin is also selfishness. The goth annie skin was actually suggested since for the longest time, goth annie had purple flames in her splash art. Since Riot has announced the rework, LOTS of QQ threads were made about the skin being only EXCLUSIVE to the bundle, which it is. If it not available in the skin store, it's only other means to be obtainable is in the bundle. Basically its "This person has something that I want, but it can't get it unless I do something I don't want to do. Can I have the easy way out?"

Just let them feel special. Panda Annie is better anyway.

Mitsuki

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Naon View Post
That's still a pretty bad argument. That's like me demanding a refund because they reduced some of the prices on champs that were 6300 IP.

Or when they put champ skins on sale later that were 975RP originally, but got halfed because of a sale.

You still enjoy the skin and the champs, and got the flaunt them around before everyone else, or not have to IP grind for those runes and champs. You got instant access to them.

If someone bought the bundle strictly for the Goth Annie, then they shouldn't complain. They got what they paid for and in that case ( more ) since they only wanted the Annie Skin.

I don't see why people think Riot isn't allowed to put anything they want on sale. Riot is free to play and a company business. They are going to do what nets them sales, and they find reasonable.

In this case I find releasing the Annie skin since her rework a completely reasonable excuse. It's not like it is being made perma available at that price.
Can't tell if you are with or against me. o.O

Mitsuki

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamline View Post
If your claim had any backbone or truth behind it, this whole entire sale would be going down today. Get real.
Go look at all the poll threads. See which option is winning. <3 Why don't you get real.

IGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Not saying the bundle buyers deserve any justice, but shouldn't you also look at yourself? Like you said, people never talked or liked Goth Annie til she got a visual upgrade and the fact that she was going in store for a low price whereas the bundle buyers got their skins for 40 dollars. However, Riot disagreed with releasing her in store and now you guys want the skin up for sale. A skin, you guys never admired, wanted, or even looked at, you want it to be available. Doens't that sound a bit selfish?

Mitsuki

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Arch View Post
Your side of the coin is also selfishness. The goth annie skin was actually suggested since for the longest time, goth annie had purple flames in her splash art. Since Riot has announced the rework, LOTS of QQ threads were made about the skin being only EXCLUSIVE to the bundle, which it is. If it not available in the skin store, it's only other means to be obtainable is in the bundle. Basically its "This person has something that I want, but it can't get it unless I do something I don't want to do. Can I have the easy way out?"

Just let them feel special. Panda Annie is better anyway.
There is NO easy way. The bundle which is outdated came out YEARS ago. I have no idea why people aren't seeing this. Please give me all the threads that talked about Goth Annie that aren't YEARS old. You bought it years ago you got your fun with it.