Should Goth Annie be put up separately for a limited time?

Yes 2,570 66.39%
No 1,301 33.61%
Voters: 3871. You may not vote on this poll

Pros and Cons of Riot's "Goth Annie" Decision

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayeto View Post
thats not riots words and ames stated that they did NOT state goth annie was exclusive it was incentive behind it that she was.
"Also, depending on when and where you purchased the game, you will get one of two different exclusive skins. "

The other being Annie.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaDMaNx

Senior Member

02-01-2013

But it is exclusive to the bundle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StonerSundays

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Pre-order Black Ali and Human Ryze, wheres Goth annie?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Culgrim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Man. People here have some crazy mad Forum Fu.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SplendidSorrow

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
"Also, depending on when and where you purchased the game, you will get one of two different exclusive skins. "

The other being Annie.
And yet, as you look at the store right now...it is not listed as exclusive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerSundays View Post
Pre-order Black Ali and Human Ryze, wheres Goth annie?
? Go down one more red post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
Yes. For ordering the Digital Collector's Pack you get Annie's skin, but you have to order before our launch (on October 27th), ie pre-order, to get Alistar's skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaceRoll13

Senior Member

02-01-2013

I refunded Warwick because he came with the bundle.

Would I get that refund opportunity back?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonerSundays View Post
Pre-order Black Ali and Human Ryze, wheres Goth annie?
Black Ali was a special mention. Goth Annie and Silver Kayle were the mentioned skins being exclusive were they not?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aggrbargl

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code...gue_of_legends is what someone linked earlier and the fact that:

Definition of EXCLUSIVE
a : excluding or having power to exclude
b : limiting or limited to possession, control, or use by a single individual or group

Goth Annie was only available in the DCE for all these years rendering it a DCE exclusive skin.
Ah, I see. Your argument is: it hadn't happened yet, so it can never happen.

My counter-argument, then: you're a moron.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Highborne

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Yea, Silver Kayle and Goth Annie aren't exclusive, Human Ryze and Black Alistar are, they are no longer obtainable in any way.