Soulsight Lantern !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

r0arz

01-31-2013

i am an akali player.. and Soulsight Lantern is a huggeee cheeep counter item.. that can be used every minute..
this item has a one minute cooldown.. and thats about all you need so its like a re-useable oricle..
i hate it when champs buy it so early .. cause its a really cheep item and it counters me (Akali) soo well.. and i just think its too much..
i would die because of it.. then rush in to gank after the fight was over.. then its cd would be done already.. its just.. sigh..
akali is like the only champ this item counters really hard.. because my stealth is in a small area.. IDK.. im gona get tons of opinions fro many people.. but for me.. this item is a early-game game ender for me..

ChampStat

01-31-2013

Soul Shroud has a much shorter cooldown than the lantern.

Gerb

02-01-2013

I agree it's unfair vs Akali, but if they got rid of it you would just have to deal with pink wards or oracles... I think it's much easier to bait a early lantern use then wait until its on CD to attack

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Lantern CD is 1 minute.

Soul Shroud is like 12 seconds.

You can literllay bait it out, and still use it 3 more times.

Stop going into a team fight (or 1v1) before lantern is used. Bait the lantern, then wait for your CD then teamfight.