Thresh is very OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soraffeson

01-31-2013

--

Thulgen

01-31-2013

umm thats called team work hes not OP stop crying

Cretinok

01-31-2013

If an enemy team had the timing and coordination to pull that off I wouldnt ***** on the forums. I would applaud them.

MarcusGraves

01-31-2013

i wanna punch every person that ever says "this champions must be removed" because they do not realize the idiocy of such a statement. if people are so butt hurt over this combo then riot just needs to adjust blitz's pull mechanic to something like "target is pulled to blitzcrank's original position" so they end up where blitz originally cast the skill.

either way the amount of "cry" on this forum never ceases to amaze me.

Soraffeson

01-31-2013

I'm not really crying...just more disappointed that a combo like this is allowed. I mean when I saw it, I was amazed but then I realized that the range on Blitz pull along with the range on Thresh's lantern is OP...Not the combo itself. Great combo and teamwork but to pull from purple turrent to the blue teams turrent is a bit too far. It's the same range from dragon to the side bushes of mid lane. Don't say I'm complaining about it being used...just merely reduce the range or as MarcusGraves has said..make Blitzcrank's pull only go to Blitzcrank's original position.

Soraffeson

01-31-2013

Plus I can see this as Blitzcrank pulls the ADC to his turrent while Blitz is low health so he clicks thresh's lantern so he gets away safely while the enemy ADC takes turrent damage and could possibly help a future gank.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

his q is harder to land then blitz's cause it's got a .5 second cast bar and even if he does land it he can't attack while it's on the enemy making it useless for 1v1s.

MarcusGraves

01-31-2013

im sorry but when you come here claiming thresh is a more OP blitz (which he certainly is not by any standards) and claim he needs a nerf or to be completely removed from the game (which will never happen to any champ) that is complaining.

now if you thought it through and came here with my idea of adjusting blitz's Q which wouldn't affect his overall gameplay at all unless someone tried to be fancy with flash after rocket grab then it would generally be more accepted. instead you came in with one of the most HATED statements on this forum "nerf or remove this champ" with not even any suggestions as how to fix it.

bigfriendsmen

01-31-2013

In one game Singed threw an enemy to me (Volibear) and I then threw him back further to our team. Guess you better remove both of those characters as well since god forbid any 2 moves ever work together

Soraffeson

01-31-2013

Ok volibear and singed don't throw you half way down a lane.. singed throw is very small and voli's is a little bit bigger but singed can't throw a champ back from their turrent to voli who throws him back to Voli's turrent without that champ moving closer to voli's turrent... I take back my statement on removing them but i still think either Blitz' Q or Thresh's lantern needs to be nerf on the range. Yes i agree that Blitz' Q is hard to land but if you play blitz regularly and are good at it then it become OP