Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mentoring/Helping getting out of "Elo Hell"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VeniVidiVicí

01-31-2013

Adding Torpe to the list.

The Torpe

01-31-2013

Yes, I'd love some help. I'm sitting at 1050 elo right now, looking to raise it. I'm not the best player but I want to get better and I know a lot about game mechanics and I'm very open to some mentoring and advice.

The Torpe

01-31-2013

I sent you a friend request.

ThlS Game SuX

01-31-2013

Ill send u a friend request as well

Arkaiel

01-31-2013

Well if u whant to climb out. Always choose baneable champs. Or champs ho can switch the course of a battle.
Amumu, Darius, Morgana, Malphite. Blitz(If they are Aviable. DONT DOUBTIT.)

There are another champs ho can switch the course of a bad match or make another players to be better.

Examples:

Morderkaiser (Can save u from a leaver or a bad carry.) Make their AD carry you pet and u can win some times a 4v5 match .
Leona (Hig CC... Reallly hig) Can make a bad team to win only becouse of all her stuns and cc. U can counter ganks to your adc...stun adc enemy..and stun a hole party. That can switch the course of a bad match or bad players.
Karthus(Pres R...Well done) This champ has a grate influence over the early game with ulty. " bad laners can benefit from your ulty when they engage 2v2. Or 1v1. and u will get feed without even kill your mid opponent.
Graves(W... and all blind) This champ is very usefull if u combine your positioning with his smoke bomb. Will confuse oponents during 5v5. Grate burst dmg and Att speed.

Well this are just some examples...find yours..
There are a lot of champs ho can turn the waves of battle..
Just try. But dont let champion selection too nothing.. Pick a good champ.
Or the best for the help of the team.
U dont have to be the most assasin..of all... u just need to make your team work...
And even a bad player will doit better.
See ya

VeniVidiVicí

01-31-2013

Adding Druffus to the list.

BIG STOVEY TOP

01-31-2013

Thanks so much for doing this! I would greatly appreciate your help, and hope we can have some good times in the process. I'm "thestovetop" on NA, I hope to be included!

2B Daze

01-31-2013

would love some help as well. going up and down 1400 range

The Mclovin

01-31-2013

Would like to be added to list. Stuck in 1250-1300 range.

VeniVidiVicí

01-31-2013

Thestovetop
sexxynoodle
The Mclovin have been added to the list