Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mentoring/Helping getting out of "Elo Hell"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoisonedPeace

02-05-2013

Can we make it a threesome?

wrsthnsatn667

02-05-2013

WelfareChecks, AD Bottom isn't following you, he's a frequent poster of forums. He responds to a lot of forums. But he's not wrong, you're VERY arrogant, I've seen like 5 of your posts, it's gotten to the point where it's sad as opposed to funny like it was the first couple times.

To get this thread back to relevance, dos 8 or 9 PM EST Saturday still work OP?

VeniVidiVicí

02-05-2013

All of the current time slots look awesome.
Sartheron. The next step is to practice the basic mechanics. When I saw you play top, there were basic things you needed to work on. Practice last hitting, zoning, bush control, tunnel vision, etc. Sign up for a time slot and ill help out.

Welfarechecks. Your attitude is already undeniably arrogant. Your kda's in your match history all show signs of you fitting in that elo category. This is a place where people strive to become better not to blame other people.

Sartheron

02-05-2013

Alright, I'll work on all those in the mean time. As for saturday, any time is good for me so just let me know when I can get in a spot.

Blakoute

02-05-2013

It's proably full right now, but if you are willing to take more students later then feel free to pick me

Mr Mad Decent

02-06-2013

hey man can you help me out. i am in ELO HELL. like legit. i need a little boost up a division or two would be cool. in game name (TheTaylorPlague) i added you on lol. i hope you can help me out.

VeniVidiVicí

02-09-2013

Hey guys I am real sorry about this, but I just added a few more classes at my University and I don't think I will have time to help you guys out. Sorry for the false hope and everything, but good luck in your solo queue games.

I will still help those who signed up on saturday but that will be all sorry.

CoachButler

02-09-2013

I could use the help bronze III. im available all day pretty much just add me i already tried adding you. or if your friends are helping you have them add me as well thanks