The new twisted treeline has become boring. Please bring the classic twisted treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kris1113

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

It was fun to play in this new map but only in the release now has become boring and humdrum, queues have significantly increased their time. Some problems also exist in this map some types of champions as the ADC has major drawbacks for the style of play besides the gank is inevitable because there are no wards that allow you to control the map, and Grez's Spectral Lantern is an item that makes champions stealth disadvantage for long time, besides that the map is very small and makes it very difficult to trace a game.
Some people miss the old twisted treeline.
Summoners. What do you think about?

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

I personally love the new TT.

Even if you took out Grez's and put wards back in, stealth champs would still be at a disadvantage due to oracle's and vision wards. Grez's was put in because wards were taken out. I think stealth champs have an advantage (well, more of an advantage here than in SR) in this map as it is.

If they added wards, jungling would become worthless because the map is so small.

It sounds like you want a smaller version of SR. I rather like the variation.

Demacry

01-31-2013

^ That was my feeling towards the old TT. It just felt like a mini SR with a different meta. This new TT is an entirely different game and I love its pacing.

Offensive Name

Recruiter

01-31-2013

I like new TT. It plays like a completely different game, and that's some neat stuff: don't understand why the speed shrine got changed to a health relic, though.

EdgeDeGreat

01-31-2013

Bring old TT back

xXLightRainXx

01-31-2013

Yea please do so i hate the new TT
At least bring it back as a costum map

Elf Elix

01-31-2013

I like both. Alas riot already said they needed one to focus on (one meta)

I like lights idea, as the only reason I'd want old tt would be for 6v6 (face it that map is HUGE for 3v3 it's hard to get across the map without tele.) 6v6 on the other hand was amazingly fast paced. 4v4 bot 1 jungle 1 top. It got INTENSE

Aldinhi

01-31-2013

This TT is totally a new map but yes some people miss the old TT. I prefer the old TT.. Umm yes in this TT the queues are too long. Come on Riot pls let enable both maps

xXLightRainXx

01-31-2013

Want old TT back so hard
Even with its problems and defects idc i want it back.

xXLightRainXx

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldinhi View Post
This TT is totally a new map but yes some people miss the old TT. I prefer the old TT.. Umm yes in this TT the queues are too long. Come on Riot pls let enable both maps
Yea Riot do it please.