Fun fact: The more vocal people are always the people who want changes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tiffybear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

When goth annie was going on sale, the majority of the vocal users were against the sale.
When goth annie sale was canceled, the majority of the vocal users were for the sale.

I don't actually have an opinion on the issue. And I'm sure a bunch of people are in the same group. regardless it's fun to observe, right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykah

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by batosia95136 View Post
When goth annie was going on sale, the majority of the vocal users were against the sale.
When goth annie sale was canceled, the majority of the vocal users were for the sale.

I don't actually have an opinion on the issue. And I'm sure a bunch of people are in the same group. regardless it's fun to observe, right?
This makes sense, though. Those who were for the skin were happy when it was going to be released, they had no reason to come onto the forums and endlessly complain. Now the situation is reversed.

People will always want to be heard more when they have complaints to make. When they're happy and don't want change, they will tend to keep quiet (unless they're threatened with change). It's human nature, really.