Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So... Why should you be able to get the Goth Annie skin for cheap?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rizull

01-31-2013

You didn't get just that skin in the bundle. And if you bought that bundle specifically for a single skin... then obviously you have the money to "waste". A lot of people, especially those playing a FREE game, don't have the means to afford that type of price.

DominatorV4

01-31-2013

Quote:
Accordion:
I own all of the champions and 341 skins and I WANT that annie skin. I've tried numerous times to get a discount on that bundle through support tickets and no dice. I was so pumped when I heard I'd be able to buy it, and now I'm pissed. **** you you jerks who are like "I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL THAT I HAVE". **** YOU!

This is the point of a limited skin.

MurderDeathSquad

01-31-2013

because you're a fagot

TheTurtleWizard

01-31-2013

because people who paid 3900 for a bundle, to get a bonus are dumb ? it was not 3900 for annie skin. It was 3900 for a bunch of champs and other things with an added bonus of an annie skin. keyword bonus, was free. not 3900 for annie skin + you get all these goodies. get bent with your ****** logic.