I own Goth Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thumbnail9

02-01-2013

I often considered buying the bundles just for those skins, but I had to pay for other things sadly xD.

Aomines

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGamer View Post
Apparantly, when the skin was going to available for 10 dollars, everyone wanted that "silly" skin, didn't they?
Skins in general are silly. And yes, it's been reworked and everything so it doesn't look like a terrible recolor anymore. So what if they release it to the store? It's still not worth 3900 RP.

IGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desaicedancer View Post
Skins in general are silly. And yes, it's been reworked and everything so it doesn't look like a terrible recolor anymore. So what if they release it to the store? It's still not worth 3900 RP.

Honestly, a skin in LoL is a feature that allows the summoner to change the appearance of your champion. (whether it is recolored or not) Skin doesn't mean X and Y has to be different than in X and Y's classic champion look. I have recolored champions skins and I f*cking enjoy em.

I would pay that much for a skin.

Mitsuki

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaniel View Post
I also own Goth Annie, along with Black Alistar, Silver Kayle, and Human Ryze.

To get all of them, I had to pre-order the game online, (Black Alistar and Goth Annie) as well as preorder a physical copy of the game at Gamestop.

The ONLY thing I really received from buying the one at Gamestop were the two skins and a few runes, as they were the same bundle.

Riot then released the bundle with Huntress Sivir, which also cost a pretty penny. I dropped more RP on that bundle just for the Huntress Sivir skin.

Please understand that to make these skins available to the public they have to give the middle finger to customers like me that paid a lot of money just for the skins.

I do understand the other side of the argument, but even to offer it at a lower price when so many people dropped the 3900 RP for the bundle even though they only got the skin out of it would be a massive slap in the face.
And just because you did everyone else should? Maybe you should learn how to keep your money in your pocket. IF you payed $30 just for a skin that is all on you.