Why can't Riot see this about Ezreal's problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vitalityx3

02-01-2013

To be dead honest, none of the nerfs on Ezreal, with the exception of the removal of the AS debuff on his W, are solving the problem everyone has with him.

Not ONCE did anyone complain about his damage output because the numbers were fine. No one complained about his poke because that was how he was designed.

The REAL problem people had with Ezreal was the fact that he basically had a free flash and no one liked the fact that an adc, who should rely on his/her ability to position, had a freebie for poor positioning.

You seem to be forgetting that all of his abilities are skillshots (not going to argue how easy or how hard they are to hit) therefore he has to actually hit w/ his abilities in order to make effective use of his passive.

Oh, did I mention you're hurting AP ezreal as well?

EDIT: incoming downvotes from people who thought his damage output was OP

MephyRunsAllDay

02-01-2013

Arcane Shift will not leave because Ezreal was designed for kiting, sorry.

Adumbrax

02-01-2013

May I point out that Ezreal as had a sub 50% win rate since Jan 17th...?

He isn't as OP as you guys think he is. In fact, you don't hate him because he is truly OP, you don't like him because he is popular.

Swampmajikk

02-01-2013

so basically you want a rework to make a character worse?
good luck with that one...

Kelly Price

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalityx3 View Post
To be dead honest, none of the nerfs on Ezreal, with the exception of the removal of the AS debuff on his W, are solving the problem everyone has with him.

Not ONCE did anyone complain about his damage output because the numbers were fine. No one complained about his poke because that was how he was designed.

The REAL problem people had with Ezreal was the fact that he basically had a free flash and no one liked the fact that an adc, who should rely on his/her ability to position, had a freebie for poor positioning.

You seem to be forgetting that all of his abilities are skillshots (not going to argue how easy or how hard they are to hit) therefore he has to actually hit w/ his abilities in order to make effective use of his passive.

Well, they're not going to make him less safe. That's a part of his core - it's who he is as a champion. Nerfing his damage makes his safety the primary reason to play him, rather than having him as both safe and powerful.

Safety and power are the balance for ADCs. To have more of one, you must have less of the other. MF lacks safety, but makes up for it in power. Ezreal lacks power, but makes up for it in safety.

BlueBeanstalk

02-01-2013

I suppose if that really is his problem they could make it have longer cooldowns at earlier levels, but I still don't think that's quite the issue. I personally think there is no issue currently.

TacticalShade

02-01-2013

i dont see the problem with ez, he might have a free flash but compared to other adc's, his base ad ratio is one of the lowests and all of his skills are skill shots so u actually have to aim, not just click on the enemy and atk, so it kinda balances out

Apollinarius

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalityx3 View Post

If you ask me, the problem is the on-hit in his Q. Get rid of that, and Ezreal will be fine. It's the fact that he can lifesteal off of the Q and proc Sheen/IBG at 1100 range that are the real problems.

Dorkdav

02-01-2013

I do hate that his Arcane Shift comes out instantly. Seeing him blink while stunned or being pulled makes me mad.

vitalityx3

02-01-2013

if i may suggest a nerf, if any it would probably be increase the CD on earlier levels on his E or lower his CD on his E but make his Q passive not affect his E.