I guess Riot forgot about this(goth annie)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Butch Flowers

01-31-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=exclusive Stating that you could only get the skin from buying the bundle. and no i did not buy the bundle only for the skin, and no i don't want to feel like a "special snowflake". I just feel as though if a company says that you can only get something a certain way, then it should stay that way. We were told that you would only be able to buy holiday skins during that years holidays, not counting the last two years snow down skins or this past years haunting skins because those are considered legacy, and that should stay that way. Pax exclusive skins should be pax exclusive, same thing with limited edition skins, huntress sivir should only be exclusive to her respected bundle when she gets her upcoming visual update as well. I know people are mad that they can't get goth annie but you have to see that Riot can't go back on their word.

Butch Flowers

01-31-2013

just going to keep this bumped so people can understand the real rationale behind what most anti-standalone people are thinking

EmilAoko

01-31-2013

Uh. Then release a bundle with Annie and all her skins with her visual update. But nope. That requires too much thinking power on both sides..

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilAoko View Post
Uh. Then release a bundle with Annie and all her skins with her visual update. But nope. That requires too much thinking power on both sides..
You should propose this in an individual thread, it's a great idea!

Butch Flowers

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilAoko View Post
Yes but that is still going against what they stated to begin with which is, it would not be sold outside of that specific bundle