Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Oh no, I have this skin that is non-economical to buy unless you're new

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Final Hero

01-31-2013

I better make sure that no one else can buy it, because hey, I spent money on the bundle and having people enjoy my skin at a reasonable price would be horrible!

-Sincerly the people who bought Goth Annie when they saw her VU thinking that it justified the 4k RP and now know it doesn't.

FalconPawwwwnch

01-31-2013

"They have it, so i want it too!"

To be fair, that's just as immature. Anyway, riot even promised when they released it that it'd stay exclusive to the bundle. Sorry.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=18374&highlight=exclusive

The Final Hero

01-31-2013

Quote:
FalconPawwwwnch:

To be fair, that's just as immature. Anyway, riot even promised when they released it that it'd stay exclusive to the bundle. Sorry.

If you want to bring a Riot post into this, I can too, as we all saw the post that said it would be 975RP, and now, might even be free.

MysteltainSensei

01-31-2013

i solved the Goth Annie problem...upvote this thread
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3064700&highlight=

TheFailBus

01-31-2013

I don't see the value in "exclusive" skins that are freely available at any time. Fair enough limited skins like black ali, but you can buy goth annie at any time and the only reason people don't is because she's included in a horribly structured bundle which is a waste of money unless you're a brand new player.

Crisco Moonshine

01-31-2013

sure, let's pretend we aren't buying Panda Annie anyway.

Olek Skilgannon

01-31-2013

If you bought 3900 RP bundle for only goth annie, and didn't send a tick to support to get a refund on everything you already owned, you're bad, and you should feel bad.

If you owned EVERYTHING in that bundle, less the goth skin of course, you could have gotten the entire thing refunded, minus 975RP, the price they are charging for the skin now.

Bunta

01-31-2013

Quote:
FalconPawwwwnch:

Where in that post did they say they promised to stay exclusive forever? With people like you do you also whine and moan when a new release game goes on sale/discounted price? seriously with time values go down. this bundle is really only good for brand new people, the majority that have been playing god knows how long have no reason to buy this bundle and thus Riot loses more money that way.

The Final Hero

01-31-2013

Quote:
navinia:
sure, let's pretend we aren't buying Panda Annie anyway.

Oh I plan to buy it, but who ever said I had to stop at one Annie skin?