permabanned for nothing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keshaldra

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0UL CRUSH3R View Post
i cant even understand what it was i am being banned for
lol

Servare Vitas

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0UL CRUSH3R View Post
can i get this account permanently deleted as well so i can use my email and name to make a new account
no

leave now, and never come back!

ednortonwhatttt

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStrelok View Post
You harassed Nunu all of game two. Really not necessary. Clearly you've done it before or it would be a warning/temp ban.

On top of that you were pretty negative. Instead of trying to rally your team you told them they should surrender. Give advice and positive reinforcement, not harassment and negativity.
clearly players are willing to let others tell them in a constructive way what they're doing wrong while playing the game.

not.

i have never, not once, been able to nicely tell someone a tip without them screeching 'stfu noob' at me in return. it doesn't work, it won't ever work.

Ouroboro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

from your team's position, you would be pretty annoying when you just give up due to losing lane. the guy who just says "nope gg no way we can win give up surrender just stop we lose" over a lane just aggravates people.

People have recovered from 30 kill trails before, you just seem like the type that gives up way too easily and then berates on your team when you're forced to keep playing.

Kushmeyer2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-31-2013

I read your case and I have come up with a diagnosis. You're what we call a ******bag.

You can't be permabanned without having been previously timebanned or warned many times, so you should have known it was coming when you acted like a dick.

boosawesome

01-31-2013

from the chat log, it looks like you're a pretty major *******

Rhokke

01-31-2013

Heh I actually voted in this case!

Had nothing to due with the fact it was 2 games. You were Very toxic in both, fully deserve your ban. Enjoy. If you don't see what you did as being anything wrong, just go over to HoN or Dota2, your attitude is horrible and the way you talk to other players is despicable.

The chat logs are there, you never asked anything nicely. You had a very negative attitude during the first game, and during the second you were just blatantly rude. If you want to act like that do so on vent/mumble/skype with "friends" don't ruin the game with your garbage for 4 other people.

send21

01-31-2013

You obviously have a history of bad behaviour. You must have been banned multiple times prior to this. Good bye!