Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

permabanned for nothing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fint

01-31-2013

Ugh. This should not be a permanent ban. I'm not even sure it should be a punish.

spicytaco69rr

01-31-2013

words to live by - shut up and play

Forecast01

01-31-2013

i jsut made a post about how this game has too much control over its players and how you couldnt imagine playing any other GOOD game and deal with this ****.

if LoL keeps it up. all video games are going to just like LoL
and i must say, walking on eggshells while i try to RELAX and play a game isnt very relaxing

SlVIR

01-31-2013

1 less toxic player in game gj riot team

AsunaBR

01-31-2013

Quote:
palliesrop:
tldr. didnt make it past the first line. but just by that little i attempted to read i can only surmize that you did indeed deserve your ban

Excellent attitude! You're a tribunal judge in the making young man.

Eightprism

01-31-2013

Talk like a $#@#in goof, get banned.

Read the summoners code, obey it, or gtfo

Morgan Black

01-31-2013

I just read it all and checked the scores.... There is no reason to perma ban this guy, he doesnt even deserve a ban or warning for this. His teammates were rude, and fed, and not a single person was being constructive.

I think he got perma banned because no one actually reads the logs an just clicks punish

S0UL CRUSH3R

01-31-2013

Vayne [00:11:58] build defense instead of pickaxe maybe???????????
Vayne [00:12:00] and wtfu
Vayne [00:12:01] stfu

he was claiming he was getting tower dove full to zero by akali and being disruptive with all his stupid comments, so i gave him constructive critisism, build defense instead of a pickaxe, and stop talking, the reason i was reporting was because they claimed i was feeding

Pinzly

01-31-2013

cya next week

Sykah

01-31-2013

Quote:
S0UL CRUSH3R:
i must be pretty toxic, i got reported by 1 person each game, the person that made us lose the game

Toxic and can't do basic math!