How many times do you need to leave a game to get into the tribunal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pikkypik

01-31-2013

I was playing draft, and suddenly a real life emergency popped up. I was carrying my team as sivir, however before any of that, I stole fiora's blue with the crappiest last hit in history. (Yes she was jungle.) So they didnt necessarily like me to begin with... (Even though I was doing fine and helping my team whenever I could.)

So after all that hassle, as I said, I had to leave due to a real life emergency, I pleaded with them not to report me, but alas, they hate me anyway. And probably all just reported me because they were so pissed off with me to begin with.

Stupid story aside, how many games would one need to leave to get into the tribunal? A rough estimate. Although there's not much danger of this happening again, I would like to know.

Thanks in advance.

My Boy Meep

01-31-2013

I've left one game since the last time I've been banned for it, which was when I was still like level 1 playing Co-Op games. Not banned.

Swooped

01-31-2013

Leaving games does not go to tribunal. Its a automated system that punishes you for leaving. You most likely will not be in trouble unless you make it a habit to leave games.

pikkypik

01-31-2013

Thanks for the answers.