I've spend over $1000 on this game so far.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mostro Gallo

01-31-2013

Really hope you're trolling, cuz that's just sad my man. This game is great bur get a better hobby

Phry

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardflex View Post
Because you don't collect champions.
There's this thing called the Champions Bundle, where you get, you know, champions? Not Champions + Collectable things for more money, aka the Collector's Pack?

Kugz

01-31-2013

$1000 over 3 years is sad? That works out to be about $333/year, the cost of 3 AAA console titles in Australia.

Please, keep calling me sad it's players like me that helped make the game you play today bro.

mikkozak

01-31-2013

I see your point. I've spent quite a bit of cash, and as such a big supporter should be able to get that skin withoug paying so much for it.

Tempname8956

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugz View Post
$1000 over 3 years is sad? That works out to be about $333/year, the cost of 3 AAA console titles in Australia.

Please, keep calling me sad it's players like me that helped make the game you play today bro.
Damn you're so important, Riot couldn't have made it this far without you.

Mostro Gallo

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugz View Post

*Pathetic
My b

Killrazor

01-31-2013

spending money does make you special or give you the right to exclusive or limited edition things. This applies to just about any store or game.

If you missed out on your chance to buy something or get it when it was available, or do not want to spend the required amount to buy it then you cannot get it.

Setting that aside, the OP does have a point in some way. There is no reason why anybody who owns all the champs in the collectors edition should not be able to purchase the skin separately.

Quartzmonkey

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckin Sicks View Post
That's sad.
Not everyone is without a job.

EzSkillshot

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quartzmonkey View Post
Not everyone is without a job.
Then why qq about $30?

Spectral Silence

01-31-2013

You've been a player for three years and you didn't know that the skin was meant to be exclusive to the bundle?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=exclusive